TYRONE AND THE CHIMP[OUTS

Oh yes nigggerdom is the new norm.

Arabs would never worship inferior, low-IQ, violent niggers.

What a great shame.

1653455382173.png

Mr.sunshine

What a great shame.

View attachment 15699

No they wouldn’t. You have to be a white, completely deranged white to worship niggers.

The shitskins are too stupid to know that they are 100% dependent on police protection and 110% screwed when SHTF.

The shitskins are too stupid to know that they are 100% dependent on police protection and 110% screwed when SHTF.

Brilliant well said::thumbsup:

Niggers are dumb and they don't know right from wrong because they are not human. Asians and Arabs don't die at traffic stops, it's always the nigger monkey animals.

Furthermore, without cops, niggers would rip themselves apart like the Rwandan genocide.

NIGGER RULED SOUTH AFRICA.

maxresdefault.jpg

LONDON 2023.

74864165-0-image-a-23_1693381758219.jpg

GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SPACE AND THEY WILL DESTROY THEMSELVES WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARDS.

i hate whites who worship niggers, they all act so stupid for no reason other than to placate the niggers. It becomes hard to even converse with them.

i hate whites who worship niggers, they all act so stupid for no reason other than to placate the niggers. It becomes hard to even converse with them.

Well said::thumbsup:

Across the pond, we call Jamaicanized zombies.

The UK is full of lost souls who identify with niggers.

NIGGERDOM ON TV...

Top-Boy-Season-3-A-Thrilling-Reunion-and-Unforgivable-Betrayals-Await-Netflix-Premiere-Date-Revealed.jpeg

THE RESULT...

op-lionheart-conspiracy-group-collage-website.jpg

BonoboHobo

Niggers are dumb and they don't know right from wrong because they are not human. Asians and Arabs don't die at traffic stops, it's always the nigger monkey animals.

Furthermore, without cops, niggers would rip themselves apart like the Rwandan genocide.

maxresdefault.jpg

LONDON 2023.

GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SPACE AND THEY WILL DESTROY THEMSELVES WORTHLESS BLACK BASTARDS.
Yes, and unfortunately, they destroy others as well.

HellinDetroit

maxresdefault.jpg

LONDON 2023.

Agreed. You can take a jungle tour into my hometown of Detroit to see the lair of the American Nigger and how it has become a wasteland for nearly 60 years. Businesses looted and destroyed creating mass unemployment causing wealth to relocate to the suburbs in order to survive.
Burned out buildings, thousands of acres of abandoned land that is too contaminated with industrial waste to even grow food crops!!
It looks like Europe after WW2.
Its a absolute embarrassment to the human race on how the whites have surrendered to the talking apes.

Last edited:
Agreed. You can take a jungle tour into my hometown of Detroit to see the lair of the American Nigger and how it has become a wasteland for over nearly 60 years.
Burned out buildings, thousands of acres of unused land that is too contaminated with industrial waste to grow food crops.
Its a absolute embarrassment to the human race that the white race has surrendered to the talking apes.

Its a absolute embarrassment to the human race that the white race has surrendered to the talking apes.

Well said::thumbsup:

I have said it so many times and Arabs I know tell me the same thing. They are laughing at us.

NEVER MIND PUTIN, NIGGERS AND CUCK FAGGOT SICK LIBERALS ARE DESTROYING THE GREATEST WESTERN NATION IN THE WORLD.

ThePakMan-G

Agreed. You can take a jungle tour into my hometown of Detroit to see the lair of the American Nigger and how it has become a wasteland for over nearly 60 years. Businesses looted and destroyed creating mass unemployment causing wealth to relocate to the suburbs in order to survive.
Burned out buildings, thousands of acres of unused land that is too contaminated with industrial waste to grow food crops.
Its a absolute embarrassment to the human race on how the whites have surrendered to the talking apes.
Niggers beat white women on the daily there. I would never want any white families to suffer Detroit

Niggers beat white women on the daily there. I would never want any white families to suffer Detroit

Niggers beat women, old peaple and Asians because they are jealous minded cowards.

WATCH THIS COWARD EVIL NIGGER CRY ITS A FAGGOT LIKE MOST NIGGERS.

1698352292947.png

DaProphet

maxresdefault.jpg

LONDON 2023.

A living space; Wakanda

BonoboHobo

What a great shame.

View attachment 15699

I hope the humans are keeping track of the traitors among them. Like the turds in the above photo. Like Santa Claus, remember who was naughty and who was nice.