TV coonmercials niggerfuxxed this Xmas

CuckedGayForSportsNiggers

Never seen so many Jigaboos on TV as now, ever.

It's nigger overload.

I have been 'home alone' and got so bored I watched some TV unfortunately, it is awful, and the Tranny Dyke Lady Gaga is playing the piano, they're putting a nigger run cooking show, (LOL Failed already, as if anyone wants to watch that),

Corporations still don't get it niggers are not going to make you money only problems in most cases, stop being fake, pretending niggers can be a part of a thriving economy. Niggers destroy entire cities and states. On top of that you trying to push niggers down our throats, constantly, it's disgusting, when I SEE NIGGERS IN A COMMERCIAL, I WILL NOT BUY THAT PRODUCT.

It's xmas so they have to apologise for muh slabery even more?

Pathetic! Where is this headed? Thoughts?

Dikembe

It's not just TV ... I cancelled my DISCOVER credit card & Money Market accounts because I got so tired of looking at this skunt every time I signed in.
TimedOut_496x546.jpg

It's nigger overload.

I have been 'home alone' and got so bored I watched some TV unfortunately, it is awful, and the Tranny Dyke Lady Gaga is playing the piano, they're putting a nigger run cooking show, (LOL Failed already, as if anyone wants to watch that),

Corporations still don't get it niggers are not going to make you money only problems in most cases, stop being fake, pretending niggers can be a part of a thriving economy. Niggers destroy entire cities and states. On top of that you trying to push niggers down our throats, constantly, it's disgusting, when I SEE NIGGERS IN A COMMERCIAL, I WILL NOT BUY THAT PRODUCT.

And they also make YT Look dumb.

Y

YtheRabbit

It's nigger overload.

E05CEDA836954E99B8D06F4ED63B2F22.jpg

zigman

It's nigger overload.

''lady'' gag-me....... and I thought back in the day my dad had a widow's peak........Damn!!!.......look at that bitch's so-called hairdo. Course, I think it's a tranny.......You are correct.

Y

YtheRabbit

I quite like Gaga especially singing with Tony Bennett.