Took the Red Pill - Good

Count Potocki

Well, took the red pill and decided to sign up. Longtime reader, and something happened in the area where I live that prompted me to become a member, but more on that later.

The name/avatar I chose is because I’m proud of my Polish heritage and Poland is one of those countries that doesn’t take EU bullshit. No African refugees, Muslims are allowed but controlled, Joos know their place.

Moreover, almost no crime. everything is safe. This was best explained to me by someone there a few years ago, who used to live in America: “There are no czarny” (blacks, pronounced char-knee). No malice intended, just a simple fact.

For me over the decades I really had not many ego interactions, and most were pleasant because they were typically in colleges before everything was woke or in businesses before diversity quotas; you had to have qualifications.

What I have noticed quite recently - is the massive surge of monkeyshines in terms of assaults and looting; truly scary is the lack of punishment for said crimes. Which is why I never go anywhere without something special - legally carried - under my shirt or jacket (note a UT non resident permit covers you for like 30 states).

The good news IMHO is it many are realizing what has happened to America. Wokeness is disappearing, people are recognizing diversity hires can be a death sentence.

Count Potocki

Welcome Count Potocki! Please share your experience. I enjoy hearing the stories on how people became enlightened to the nigger problem. Are you a Polish citizen in the US on a visa?
Ha ha no my grandmother emigrated legally a looong time ago. I just love Poland and have visited several times: even to Count P’s abode which is now a museum.

Well, took the red pill and decided to sign up. Longtime reader, and something happened in the area where I live that prompted me to become a member, but more on that later.

The name/avatar I chose is because I’m proud of my Polish heritage and Poland is one of those countries that doesn’t take EU bullshit. No African refugees, Muslims are allowed but controlled, Joos know their place.

Moreover, almost no crime. everything is safe. This was best explained to me by someone there a few years ago, who used to live in America: “There are no czarny” (blacks, pronounced char-knee). No malice intended, just a simple fact.

For me over the decades I really had not many ego interactions, and most were pleasant because they were typically in colleges before everything was woke or in businesses before diversity quotas; you had to have qualifications.

What I have noticed quite recently - is the massive surge of monkeyshines in terms of assaults and looting; truly scary is the lack of punishment for said crimes. Which is why I never go anywhere without something special - legally carried - under my shirt or jacket (note a UT non resident permit covers you for like 30 states).

The good news IMHO is it many are realizing what has happened to America. Wokeness is disappearing, people are recognizing diversity hires can be a death sentence.
“Something Special “ 😂nice
Here all you need is a D license and not be a criminal. Open carry or concealed.
They will still throw me in jail for defending myself (blakks) in most cases though

DaProphet

Polish Comrade, Welcome to Nigbashing area :welcome:

ThePakMan-G

Welcome Count Potoki. I like your name btw

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

Back in the 90's, I worked with Polish migrants and I gained so much respect for Polish nationals.