To Hate A Nigger

D

DevoidOfDarkness

To hate a nigger, one must simply have these 4 senses.

SIGHT: Niggers are the most pitiably ugly creatures.
SOUND: The sound of a nigger can only be described as an unintelligible barbaric yawp.
SMELL: The repulsive smell of a nigger need not be described. It may trigger some PTSD.

The last sense is common sense, though it is not too common these days.

Niggers have been bred with malice, evil itself. Niggers are selfish creatures that only care about themselves. Niggers are murders, rapists, and thieves. The mind of a nigger is completely debased. Niggers contribute nothing to society. Niggers are the antithesis of society.

Yet society caters to their every abominable desire. Their desire for anarchy, so that they are free to rape and pillage. That is the definition of heaven for a nigger.

I hate niggers, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so MUCH!

SOUND: The sound of a nigger can only be described as an unintelligible barbaric yawp.
SMELL: The repulsive smell of a nigger need not be described. It may trigger some PTSD.

Niggers have been bred with malice, evil itself. Niggers are selfish creatures that only care about themselves. Niggers are murders, rapists, and thieves. The mind of a nigger is completely debased. Niggers contribute nothing to society. Niggers are the antithesis of society.

Yet society caters to their every abominable desire. Their desire for anarchy, so that they are free to rape and pillage. That is the definition of heaven for a nigger.

One of the best post I have read about the evil demonic beast. There are a lot of brilliant minds on this website and I must say I am deeply moved regarding your analysis of Satans creation, the Nigger Monkey Animal!

Larry O 56$

Moon Crickets Bug Me !đź‘˝

They were released upon society from hell itself!