To All The Niggers Out There....

kabuki_trader

To all those niggers out there reading this. This is for you. In years past I tried to understand your victim mentality. How you think everybody is a racist or the world owes you just because you're a shitskin. I'm sorry you lost the birth lottery and were born a shitskin. I can't help that, and neither can you. You are what you are... someone who is less capable to contribute to society than the rest of us, particularly white people. We're the cream of the top. It's just what it is.

The great European cities built by white people. Yeah, we used you to stack the bricks. We appreciate it. You should've learned from us and take those skills back to Africa and build something of value. But you didn't because you don't have the mental capacity to do it. Who the hell wants to vacation in Africa, except to see the wildlife. Everybody goes to Paris, Vienna, Rome, etc with all the great architecture, food, etc. Civil societies. Africa? Watch a bunch of you fuckers scream and dance around a fire pit? Fuck that.

I didn't make it that way. I think God everyday I wasn't born a shitskin. Anyway, when my kids were denied entry to universities because of affirmative action, did we cry like a shitskin? No, we didn't. We moved on and they kept trying to make a better life for themselves. And they did. My kids, didn't bitch and moan, they didn't blame niggers, they just decided to find another way to achieve their goals. That's something niggers don't know how to do.

Years ago, I didn't understand why my grandparents hated niggers. Now I do. You don't contribute to society, you're all takers. You always blame whitey for your problems. You steal the white mans ideas and call them your own. Your music sucks, except for the blues. That's pretty good. You're good at basketball, but honestly, who gives a fuck about basketball. I don't. But you have this arrogant attitude that your shitskin color is the best. Hate to break the news, but with that victim mentality, kinky hair and filthy odor, your constant monkey screaming, lack of impulse control, criminal impulses... hell, I could go on.

Now, let me be clear. Not all shitskins are niggers. There are educated blacks that do get it. They refuse to be victims and create businesses of value. They're the exception. However, the vast majority are niggers. If we continue to coddle you shitskins, then we do so at civilized societies peril. You will never contribute to society, you will always be a drag on our nations economy, you will always scam the system, you'll always be a victim. So with that, I say, fuck you.

zigman

main-qimg-a475bb5ad18ea9876b48221c875a5fc0

Mr. Otis Chimp

To all those niggers out there reading this. This is for you. In years past I tried to understand your victim mentality. How you think everybody is a racist or the world owes you just because you're a shitskin. I'm sorry you lost the birth lottery and were born a shitskin. I can't help that, and neither can you. You are what you are... someone who is less capable to contribute to society than the rest of us, particularly white people. We're the cream of the top. It's just what it is.

The great European cities built by white people. Yeah, we used you to stack the bricks. We appreciate it. You should've learned from us and take those skills back to Africa and build something of value. But you didn't because you don't have the mental capacity to do it. Who the hell wants to vacation in Africa, except to see the wildlife. Everybody goes to Paris, Vienna, Rome, etc with all the great architecture, food, etc. Civil societies. Africa? Watch a bunch of you fuckers scream and dance around a fire pit? Fuck that.

I didn't make it that way. I think God everyday I wasn't born a shitskin. Anyway, when my kids were denied entry to universities because of affirmative action, did we cry like a shitskin? No, we didn't. We moved on and they kept trying to make a better life for themselves. And they did. My kids, didn't bitch and moan, they didn't blame niggers, they just decided to find another way to achieve their goals. That's something niggers don't know how to do.

Years ago, I didn't understand why my grandparents hated niggers. Now I do. You don't contribute to society, you're all takers. You always blame whitey for your problems. You steal the white mans ideas and call them your own. Your music sucks, except for the blues. That's pretty good. You're good at basketball, but honestly, who gives a fuck about basketball. I don't. But you have this arrogant attitude that your shitskin color is the best. Hate to break the news, but with that victim mentality, kinky hair and filthy odor, your constant monkey screaming, lack of impulse control, criminal impulses... hell, I could go on.

Now, let me be clear. Not all shitskins are niggers. There are educated blacks that do get it. They refuse to be victims and create businesses of value. They're the exception. However, the vast majority are niggers. If we continue to coddle you shitskins, then we do so at civilized societies peril. You will never contribute to society, you will always be a drag on our nations economy, you will always scam the system, you'll always be a victim. So with that, I say, fuck you.
"Your music sucks, except for the blues". After reading this article, you might want to rethink that statement.

sxng9

Trustee
My kids, didn't bitch and moan, they didn't blame niggers, they just decided to find another way to achieve their goals.
The only goal of niggers is to take from the white man and coontinue their usual TNB. More humans in America have started to wise up post pandemic and it's not a surprise that the federal government of America is 100% broke. The difference between the federal government and American citizens, is that the federal government has unlimited borrowing power to continue the huge spending deficit. America will eventually collapse some time in the future and niggers are going to be hit the hardest, as niggers rely 100% on both state and federal governments for their monthly gibs on top of all other preferential treatment.