This is not a joke, Netflix’s Queen Charlotte🙈

try to make it through the trailer🥱
1683807470077.jpeg

Last edited:
OMG, this is vomit inducing. Forget the absurd historical inaccuracy, this sheboon is an ugly beast. I am so glad I gave up on Nigflix many years ago. That service is fucked. Only self-loathing, liberal whites would continue paying for that shit. Faggots as well.

Forget the absurd historical inaccuracy, this sheboon is an ugly beast.:thumbsup:

Yep, this boon makes failed royal nigan sparkles look human.

1683492152845.png
d6d7f76ff859a76412a18c223eb7a95a.jpg

Floyd The Barbarian

I am surprised this brilliant niggerfree movie is on Nogflix.
No magic brave niggers, happy go lucky boot lips ugly black baboon with a Scooby doo voice in the plot.

MV5BNTI0ZjljMzMtNDFlZi00YTM1LTgxY2EtN2Q1ZjNiZTNkMzQ3L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Of course this is Nigger free, because the Vikings were absolutely brutal. Can you imagine black actors behaving this savagely in a movie? It would be too close to the nightly news for comfort. Hollywood has to brainwash the public that they're wise and peaceful people. A Black Viking movie would be hilarious though. Imagine the spinner rims on a Dragon Boat. You wouldn't have to choreograph the battle scenes. All the director has to do is yell, 'Who ate the last chicken wing?', and then let the cameras roll.

finitechains

Only Harry & Meghan at the moment.
You know, it’s kindof hard for me to say what I said because I have a lot of jewish friends. It saddens me when I speak with them. They want communism in US. These are the Jews I know in Chicago.

so, a question for the forum. what is the Jewish intent in US?

Peg Leg Dave

You know, it’s kindof hard for me to say what I said because I have a lot of jewish friends. It saddens me when I speak with them. They want communism in US. These are the Jews I know in Chicago.

so, a question for the forum. what is the Jewish intent in US?
Having associated with Jews for many years, I don't think the average Jew really knows.

They seem to believe that a great utopia awaits mankind, but the details are vague.