They Seated Niggers Near Us In A Restaurant

Good Judge of Niggers

The wife and I were having a great time. All of the sudden the she-boon hostess seated niggers with-in sight of us. They looked like two generations of mulattos. I guess you get two generations of mulattos if a mulatto breeds with another mulatto. I made the best of it and pretended we were at a zoo fund raiser and eating dinner in the primate exhibit.

Attachments

• niggers at Red Robin.JPG
    niggers at Red Robin.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 42
The wife and I were having a great time. All of the sudden the she-boon hostess seated niggers with-in sight of us. They looked like two generations of mulattos. I guess you get two generations of mulattos if a mulatto breeds with another mulatto. I made the best of it and pretended we were at a zoo fund raiser and eating dinner in the primate exhibit.

I would have walked out, niggers bring their evil aura wherever they coontaminate.

Furthermore wherever they gather violence and homicide usually happens.

1704219516729.png

If a human was the perp, there would have been global riots and Nike stores looted.

You are lucky you wasn't Twerked!.. A Nigger Sheboon Twerking in front of White Family eating in restaurant.

Attachments

• Nigger Twerk.jpg
    Nigger Twerk.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Coon Chicken Inn

I would have walked out as well. No tip either.
When ever I have a sheboon waitress I tip it 3/5 of what I would a White server. And that amount goes down even further with bad service, The founding fathers knew that boons would always be inferior and didn't grant them full Human status. If you ask me 3/5 of a person was being generous

ThePakMan-G

Ewww must've ruined your night

Gross….hopefully their nappy wool didn’t float over into your food 🤮🤮🤮they should be required to wear hairnets whenever out in public

Gross….hopefully their nappy wool didn’t float over into your food 🤮🤮🤮they should be required to wear hairnets whenever out in public

Well said::thumbsup:

Better for niggers and humans!!!

whitecolour1.jpg

Guessing they ate almost all their food then complained about something to get it for free? Thats the typical nig approach. Gibs all round .......
Guessing they ate almost all their food then complained about something to get it for free? Thats the typical nig approach. Gibs all round .......

Well said::thumbsup:

It's because niggers are truly a jungle species, everything is free in their natural habitat.

All they have to do is stalk and kill their prey.

hqdefault.jpg