They did say the 'People'.....

F

Full Auto

I've just seen a list of the 15 states said to be the most 'Stressed', ie., where the people worry about job security, finances, health, and living conditions in general.
The top two are Louisiana and Mississippi.

S

skittles

You want stress? Try Nig York. This is a great state - the empire state. RUINED by niggers. Send the niggers back to Africa - its low tax state low crime state. Not sure who invited the niggers up here. Sure would be nice if they would swim home. ( if they could swim )

S

Strother Martin

I've just seen a list of the 15 states said to be the most 'Stressed', ie., where the people worry about job security, finances, health, and living conditions in general.
The Human staff from the Warden down at LSP (Prison) - ANGOLA 'Plantation' are very happy. They have good living conditions and due to thousands of existing Nigger 'Slaves' (LOL) with a guaranteed influx of more don't worry about finances or job security as they have a 'Job for Life'. Even the Human who pushes the banana trolley around each morning is happy and chuckles as he calls out - 'Only one banana per monkey - two for goot behavior'.
How I would love to be the Warden there....