theHangman from Nashville, Tennessee

theHangman

Hey folks. I am theHangman. I'm glad to find there is a sane corner left on the 'net.

I've hated niggers all my life... I grew up in Central Florida going to public schools and really went through the ringer when it came to ignorant niggers and their chimpitude. I was eventually nicknamed "Hitler" amongst the jigaboos for my habits of wearing boots and hating coons.

I eventually fled Florida once it started more closely resembling the Planet of the Apes. Been across the country and hated every chimp I've seen or smelled or heard or met. I'm now settled in Nashville with my lovely wife who hates darkies just as much as I do, though we're planning on moving out further from the city since the black bastards have a tendency to bleed even into the nice areas.

I've also been banned on just about every social media site for espousing hatred of coons... I remember when such opinions were the norm on the internet.

What's worst of all is society's current obsession with niggers... It breaks my heart to see young country boys adopting the culture and mannerisms of the common chimpanzee, or to see young white mothers holding a mulatto child, with no father in sight of course.

Niggers are a plague!

Mr. Otis Chimp

Hey folks. I am theHangman. I'm glad to find there is a sane corner left on the 'net.

I've hated niggers all my life... I grew up in Central Florida going to public schools and really went through the ringer when it came to ignorant niggers and their chimpitude. I was eventually nicknamed "Hitler" amongst the jigaboos for my habits of wearing boots and hating coons.

I eventually fled Florida once it started more closely resembling the Planet of the Apes. Been across the country and hated every chimp I've seen or smelled or heard or met. I'm now settled in Nashville with my lovely wife who hates darkies just as much as I do, though we're planning on moving out further from the city since the black bastards have a tendency to bleed even into the nice areas.

I've also been banned on just about every social media site for espousing hatred of coons... I remember when such opinions were the norm on the internet.

What's worst of all is society's current obsession with niggers... It breaks my heart to see young country boys adopting the culture and mannerisms of the common chimpanzee, or to see young white mothers holding a mulatto child, with no father in sight of course.

Niggers are a plague!
Welcome! This a great site to vent your frustrations regarding the nigger demons. I hate them with every fiber of my being. You'll find on here at CO people who have had their fair share monkey shines.

LoneWolf

Niggers are a plague!
Tread lightly, all sites have been Infiltrated by some form of the ABC Boys. Just watch what you say