The time i was almost kidnapped

This story dates back to 6 years ago back in 2017 when i was 15 years old.

One day after i got home from school, i walked up to a gas station that sits next to my apartment complex, it's literally only a walk away. I went there to buy myself some snacks. When i was done with my purchase and when i was on my way home, this tyrone wearing chains around his neck asked me if i wanted to get into his car. He offered some ''jobs'' i could do to make money. He said he had connections to celebrities. This happened during the time i first became a White nationalist/first became woke on race, so i could see through his bs. I knew he was trying to manipulate me because 1, why was a complete stranger asking me to get into is car? 2, it's very obvious he didnt know any celebrities. 3, i knew not to trust niggers. After i declined his offer and went on my way home, he offered me a ride home. 😬 I declined that as well.

This is why im going to end up moving to a White city once i get a job and land on my feet. I originally thought about staying in the city im in (portsmouth, VA) because my family is here. But after this happened and after seeing so many stories of White people meeting their maker due to diversity, i came to the conclusion that the risk isnt worth it. I cant imagine what wouldve happened to me if i was gullible enough to get into his car. I couldve ended up raped, killed, tortured, sold into sex trafficking, or god knows what else! I dont know how many other girls/women he's targeted, but i know i cant be the only one and im hoping no girl/woman was gullible enough to fall for his manipulation. Avoid the groid.

New Minority

Trustee
I am glad that you had the common sense to avoid him.
There are a lot of white places left. North Dakota, Northern Wyoming and Montana is nice, and few women and a lot of men with ranches and money. South Dakota is really pretty and more for the avid hiker and camper. Idaho and Nebraska , but is country and quiet. Northern California is desert next to the ocean.
It depends on what type of temperature and terrain you want to live in. Utah is pretty as well with few niggers , and with mostly Mormons there, Despite what they believe in their religion, they are some of the most polite and helpful people you will ever meet. ( I am not criticizing Mormons , and have a bunch of friends who are, and they are indeed some of the only friends I could rely on if I had a problem, unlike almost all of my Christian and Jewish friends). Sadly southern beach states are full of niggers and coddlers along with the the eastern and western ones.
If you get a chance, try and travel by road trip.

G

Greasemonkey

There are a lot of white places left. North Dakota, Northern Wyoming and Montana is nice, and few women and a lot of men with ranches and money. South Dakota is really pretty and more for the avid hiker and camper. Idaho and Nebraska , but is country and quiet. Northern California is desert next to the ocean.
It depends on what type of temperature and terrain you want to live in. Utah is pretty as well with few niggers , and with mostly Mormons there, Despite what they believe in their religion, they are some of the most polite and helpful people you will ever meet. ( I am not criticizing Mormons , and have a bunch of friends who are, and they are indeed some of the only friends I could rely on if I had a problem, unlike almost all of my Christian and Jewish friends). Sadly southern beach states are full of niggers and coddlers along with the the eastern and western ones.

Mormons are very nice people as you point out and the boys they send over as representatives of their faith are always polite and smartly dressed but slightly annoying by knocking on your door halfway through dinner but at least they aren't niggers, my husband has several Jewish friends who would bend over backwards to help him, after a road accident in which my husband had his neck fractured one of his Jewish friends drove several miles out of his way to take him swimming or to hospital for physiotherapy or physioterrorism as he calls it, real friends will help you whatever their religion is, people shouldn't let religion come in front of a good relationship, Mormons are like Christians used to be tight knit but the modern world and family life have got in the way of that, it's obvious you should put your family first but it would be nice to get some of that old cohesion back.

Peg Leg Dave

One day after i got home from school, i walked up to a gas station that sits next to my apartment complex, it's literally only a walk away. I went there to buy myself some snacks. When i was done with my purchase and when i was on my way home, this tyrone wearing chains around his neck asked me if i wanted to get into his car. He offered some ''jobs'' i could do to make money. He said he had connections to celebrities. This happened during the time i first became a White nationalist/first became woke on race, so i could see through his bs. I knew he was trying to manipulate me because 1, why was a complete stranger asking me to get into is car? 2, it's very obvious he didnt know any celebrities. 3, i knew not to trust niggers. After i declined his offer and went on my way home, he offered me a ride home. 😬 I declined that as well.

This is why im going to end up moving to a White city once i get a job and land on my feet. I originally thought about staying in the city im in (portsmouth, VA) because my family is here. But after this happened and after seeing so many stories of White people meeting their maker due to diversity, i came to the conclusion that the risk isnt worth it. I cant imagine what wouldve happened to me if i was gullible enough to get into his car. I couldve ended up raped, killed, tortured, sold into sex trafficking, or god knows what else! I dont know how many other girls/women he's targeted, but i know i cant be the only one and im hoping no girl/woman was gullible enough to fall for his manipulation. Avoid the groid.
When I was stationed in Norfolk in the 1980s, we were warned to avoid Portsmouth after dark. I can only imagine what it is like now.

I pray that you escape that hellhole. Maybe by doing so you can motivate your family to do the same.

Consider Omaha Nebraska or a smaller city in that state. Or one of its border states.

Niggreta

The Dakotas are getting busloads of niggers straight from the jungles of Africa. Last time i visited South Dakota I saw hordes of niggers who looked much darker than "african americans", and a White girl was murdered by a liberian migrant in Fargo ND not too long ago.

looking back at this thread, i am grateful.

i am not grateful that i was almost kidnapped, obviously, but i am grateful over the fact i wasnt gullible enough to fall for his BS and get in the car with him. i am grateful that i made it home safe and i am alive today, i am grateful that im able to type this in the safety of my own home.

god knows what wouldve happened to me if i was gullible enough to get in his car. i most likely wouldve been sold into sex trafficking, ended up dead, raped, tortured, or a combination of any of these things. i wouldve ended up on one of those ''have you seen me?''/''1-800-the-lost'' signs you see on newspapers. it's so frightening to me that i almost became the next missing person. whenever i look at those signs on newspapers, it's scares me extra now because it's a reminder of what couldve been.

let this thread be a warning to you all, trust NO nigger. only interact with them if you have to, like if youre working with them. other than that, have no contact with these demons. they are not human like White people are. i also want to give thanks to everybody who's showed support in this thread, thanks for caring. i know there are still tons of good people in this world, you all prove that. there are still tons of good people in this world and the nigger who almost kidnapped me wont blind me to this fact. the event didnt give me PTSD, but it's definitely something i look back at with terror. i will remember it for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

i am not grateful that i was almost kidnapped, obviously, but i am grateful over the fact i wasnt gullible enough to fall for his BS and get in the car with him. i am grateful that i made it home safe and i am alive today, i am grateful that im able to type this in the safety of my own home.

god knows what wouldve happened to me if i was gullible enough to get in his car. i most likely wouldve been sold into sex trafficking, ended up dead, raped, tortured, killed, or a combination of any of these things. i wouldve ended up on one of those ''have you seen me?''/''1-800-the-lost'' signs you see on newspapers. it's so frightening to me that i almost became the next missing person. whenever i look at those signs on newspapers, it's scares me extra now because it's a reminder of what couldve been.

let this thread be a warning to you all, trust NO nigger. only interact with them if you have to, like if youre working with them. other than that, have no contact with these demons. they are not human like White people are. i also want to give thanks to everybody who's showed support in this thread, thanks for caring. i know there are still tons of good people in this world, you all prove that. there are still tons of good people in this world and the nigger who almost kidnapped me wont blind me to this fact. the event didnt give me PTSD, but it's definitely something i look back at with terror. i will remember it for the rest of my life.
I think 24’ will be a good year for you so , Happy New Year 🎈

Gratitude is an enormously rewarding exercise.

Every evening when I try to sleep I try to practice gratitude, think about everything good in this world and bless it.

You have to learn to forgive to yourself and experience gratitude. It is incredibly good. It will set you free. The little puppy in his eyes has only gratitude, he's the best friend isn't he. You have to be your own best friend. When you can do this, life will offer it's best chances. If you hate yourself you will encounter hardship :'( It's not easy to love yourself, and find ways for gratitude. Especially when you believe all the lies you are FLOODED with. We are better than we think we are.

With all the filth out there it's nearly impossible to not get damaged, or never find oneself in some sort of danger. People don't know, they can't teach their children, or they try stupid things out some evil sorcerers (!) put in their heads somehow.

another message to anybody who might be reading this: always keep an eye on your friends/family/loved ones, keep an eye on yourself as well. always be alert to possible threats. you dont think this can happen to you until it does. most people are good, but this doesnt change the fact that the world can be a dark, cruel, scary, unforgiving place.

not only was i almost the next missing person, i know someone whose dad went missing. this is a female acquaintance of mine. back in 2021, her dad went missing. after months of looking for him, he turned up dead. he mysteriously died, nobody knows what happened to him. he was most likely killed by niggers (he was a White man and his daughter is White).

another message to anybody who might be reading this: always keep an eye on your friends/family/loved ones, keep an eye on yourself as well. always be alert to possible threats. you dont think this can happen to you until it does. most people are good, but this doesnt change the fact that the world can be a dark, cruel, scary, unforgiving place.

not only was i almost the next missing person, i know someone whose dad went missing. this is a female acquaintance of mine. back in 2021, her dad went missing. after months of looking for him, he turned up dead. he mysteriously died, nobody knows what happened to him. he was most likely killed by niggers (he was a White man and his daughter is White).
Yes most people are good
Most (all) niggers are NOT!

Lawn Jockey

god knows what wouldve happened to me if i was gullible enough to get in his car. i most likely wouldve been sold into sex trafficking, ended up dead, raped, tortured, killed, or a combination of any of these things. i wouldve ended up on one of those ''have you seen me?''/''1-800-the-lost'' signs you see on newspapers. it's so frightening to me that i almost became the next missing person. whenever i look at those signs on newspapers, it's scares me extra now because it's a reminder of what couldve been.

Please share your story with any coalburners or potential coalburners. More than likely they'll call you "racist" but if you deter one future mudshark, it's a success.

Last edited:

SunDownTown

You’re in Tidewater country?!? That is one of the soft spoken but thoroughly niggerfied parts of America. Get out ASAP!

It is, I’ve lived here all of my life other than the 4 years I went away for college. And it’s been really sad over the years (I’m 41 and 1/2, for reference) to watch the largely white majority population slowly dwindle down to a slight (but still noticeable) majority, but there are still pockets of white havens here and there throughout the area. Places where you won’t see a coon, cause either they can’t afford it, or they know better, and/or the area’s reputation for coloreds not welcome, the whites don’t put up with their shit, a legit police presence, etc. I’m super fortunate to be from an old school 1950s/Andy Griffith/Mayberry type sundown town. This particular city isn’t woke or nigger coddling at all, we’re somehow still 90% white (furiously knocks on wood, so as not to jinx us) …..

And luckily the niggers around here are mostly tucked away in certain corners of Hampton roads, and they’re fairly easy to avoid if you know the area and where you are

Over the years I’ve lived all over around here, from the Va Beach oceanfront to Williamsburg, and I can tell you, the white folks are sick of the shit from the Atlantic Ocean to Richmond that I know of, for fucking sure. Whenever everyone else around the country (and/or state) has decided that enough is enough, it’s a wrap, these vile nogs won’t know what hit ‘em. Not advocating violence, dear mods, just saying, we’re ready willing and able. Happy new year everyone, and may these vile feral creatures finally get some sort of comeuppance in 2024!!