The Romayo and “Juliet” gorilla is upset😂 Everyone is sick of this shit!

Vilenog

In my opinion this was a fake&gay op to create hype for the show and to shame whitey.
Why can't these baboons create their own plays about their own nigger history?

Well that's easy, because dragging on a bunch of cows to piss all over the nigger actors heads, as other niggers suck on cow vagina would sicken and shock a modern West End audience and embarrass every nigger from here to timbuktu...hang on a minute, wtf am I talking about, niggers are shameless and don't get embarrassed.

NiggerGPT

""More than 800 predominantly nigger female and queer non-binary actors have signed an open letter in solidarity with Francesca Amewudah-Rivers, who has been targeted with online racial abuse after the announcement of her casting in a new production of Romeo & Juliet.""

I bet there was no niggers in England when Shakespeare wrote the story.

Vilenog said "Why can't these baboons create their own plays about their own nigger history?". Their history is based on lies, and this is an example of them distorting and later claiming it was all about niggers".

Nigger history. Little jiwalda, a male niglette grows up in a mudhut. Nigger dad goes hunting and a tiger eats him for lunch. All the niggers in the village scratchin da heads when he don't show back up. jiwalda becomes a teen-naper and he decides to muh-dick his sister. sister gets pregnant and shit;s a new nigger and its IQ is now 25 points less then its nigger parents. fast forward and somebody writes the nigger book about being kangs and sheeeit, and can fly, and then YT stole their powers. then the niggers have propagated stupidity and the kang of the village turns around and sell the nigger into slavery. dumb nigger removed, problem solved. but - the problem was moved to white countries and it just got worse as time went by, and he we are making up history by twisting the stories. that's nigger business.

""More than 800 predominantly nigger female and queer non-binary actors have signed an open letter in solidarity with Francesca Amewudah-Rivers, who has been targeted with online racial abuse after the announcement of her casting in a new production of Romeo & Juliet.""

Vilenog said "Why can't these baboons create their own plays about their own nigger history?". Their history is based on lies, and this is an example of them distorting and later claiming it was all about niggers".

Nigger history. Little jiwalda, a male niglette grows up in a mudhut. Nigger dad goes hunting and a tiger eats him for lunch. All the niggers in the village scratchin da heads when he don't show back up. jiwalda becomes a teen-naper and he decides to muh-dick his sister. sister gets pregnant and shit;s a new nigger and its IQ is now 25 points less then its nigger parents. fast forward and somebody writes the nigger book about being kangs and sheeeit, and can fly, and then YT stole their powers. then the niggers have propagated stupidity and the kang of the village turns around and sell the nigger into slavery. dumb nigger removed, problem solved. but - the problem was moved to white countries and it just got worse as time went by, and he we are making up history by twisting the stories. that's nigger business.
That about summed it up!

DaProphet

GeorgeFloyd

A lotta salami and bacon my sista! Every "woman" in that article is heinously ugly. How about they apologize to the world?!!

3799.jpg

2909.jpg

coonhunter

Too bad, JuliApe. You want to culturally appropriate human characters, be prepared to hear about it. Niggers have created nothing of significance in literature or arts so they feel the compulsion to take from their betters. We all know niggers can't help but steal but that doesn't excuse it and whitey is gonna call you out.

Who picked that hideous ghoul sowbuck anyway? Her face looks like a gorilla's ass.

Niggers are apes

There were niggers in Elizabethan England but the Queen ordered them deported.

In 1596, Queen Elizabeth issued an “open letter” to the Lord Mayor of London, announcing that “there are of late divers blackmoores brought into this realme, of which kinde of people there are allready here to manie,” and ordering that they be deported from the country.1 One week later, she reiterated her “good pleasure to have those kinde of people sent out of the lande” and commissioned the merchant Casper van Senden to “take up” certain “blackamoores here in this realme and to transport them into Spaine and Portugall.”2 Finally, in 1601, she complained again about the “great numbers of Negars and Blackamoors which (as she is informed) are crept into this realm,” defamed them as “infidels, having no understanding of Christ or his Gospel,” and, one last time, authorized their deportation.3

Dred Scott

Well that's easy, because dragging on a bunch of cows to piss all over the nigger actors heads, as other niggers suck on cow vagina would sicken and shock a modern West End audience and embarrass every nigger from here to timbuktu...hang on a minute, wtf am I talking about, niggers are shameless and don't get embarrassed.

Very well said.

Vilenog

Too bad, JuliApe. You want to culturally appropriate human characters, be prepared to hear about it. Niggers have created nothing of significance in literature or arts so they feel the compulsion to take from their betters. We all know niggers can't help but steal but that doesn't excuse it and whitey is gonna call you out.

Who picked that hideous ghoul sowbuck anyway? Her face looks like a gorilla's ass.
They all look like sowbucks, clones one and all, straight off a coveyer belt from hell.

Hater8

Except they just lie. When niggers make movies about their own history it is garbage like Red Tails or whatever the name of that movie about the NASA sheboons was or the one about sheboon mailcarriers in WWII that I posted about awhile ago.