The one and only nice thing niggers ever gave to humans is gone forever-Oldies music !!!

Dikembe

Today: Nigger noise is so disgusting as to be bizarre ... of course cRap was/is the worst nigger noise ... and then look what's popular now with such garbage as this by a noisemaker named: "Gunna"
And the title of this "classy" noise piece: fukumean
https://gunna.lnk.to/agiftandacurse

50+ years ago they gave us music designed for human tastes in proper English and without foul language by such groups as Smokey Robinson, the Temptations, and Martha Reeves.

The most recent rendition of civilized music coming from niggers was 40 ago with "When Will I See You Again" by The Three Degrees

And so today in 2024 I feel so blessed to have an MP3 player in my car so I NEVER have to listen to today's noise on the radio.

Last edited:

Black Gorilla Jr.

During the days of civil rights the producers gave the nice shiny niggers pretty music to perform to show all the whites that niggers were little angels and just like us…. I would love to do the research on who wrote and produced all this music but i instinctively know that nothing is pushed to the top without a bigger agenda behind it.

The trojan horse…..once the door on civil rights was closed and now that the niggers have so many rights that they are untouchables they let them be thuggish savages selves.

Y

YtheRabbit

I have a few black singers on my MP3 player, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat Kang Cole, Alicia Keys and Tamsin Archer it music I can listen to without my eardrums bursting and wanting to bang my head on the wall, I quite like Whitney Houston, all of the ones I've mentioned actually sing rather than the mind numbing shite offered up by most niggers and as a bonus three of them on my list have sprouted batwings.

Y

YtheRabbit

What always got my goat was the names, The Supremes, The Four Tops, The Fantastics, Five Star and not forgetting the early attempts at ramming home equality with the two White two black group The Equals, nigger love is nothing new the Shitapes have been slowly piled on us for years, the only problem with a shitpile is you can only stack it so high before it collapses.

i have no idea if this is something i'd listen to. i dont listen to nigger music. i dont listen to rap, R&B, or reggae. i only listen to White music genres like pop, electronic, rock, and country. those are the only 4 genres i listen to. as long as none of these songs are rap, R&B, or reggae, then perhaps i'd listen to them

Today: Nigger noise is so disgusting as to be bizarre ... of course cRap was/is the worst nigger noise ... and then look what's popular now with such garbage as this by a noisemaker named: "Gunna"

50+ years ago they gave us music designed for human tastes in proper English and without foul language by such groups as Smokey Robinson, the Temptations, and Martha Reeves.

The most recent rendition of civilized music coming from niggers was 40 ago with "When Will I See You Again" by The Three Degrees

And so today in 2024 I feel so blessed to have an MP3 player in my car so I NEVER have to listen to today's noise on the radio.
When I was a liberal I liked the outcast Jimi Hendrix. Most niggers hated him because they believed his music was white.

Nowadays I realize RnRoll, the blues and Sixties music were all used to make humans love Niggers.

So sad but true.

Mr. Otis Chimp

I grew up in Motown, the British invasion. Good times for music. In the present I stick to the English progressive rock of the late 60s and 70's.
Emerson, Lake and Palmer
Yes
Pink Floyd
King Crimson
Jethro Tull
Seatrain (American)
And of course, Canada's finest, Rush

ThePakMan-G

I have a few black singers on my MP3 player, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat Kang Cole, Alicia Keys and Tamsin Archer it music I can listen to without my eardrums bursting and wanting to bang my head on the wall, I quite like Whitney Houston, all of the ones I've mentioned actually sing rather than the mind numbing shite offered up by most niggers and as a bonus three of them on my list have sprouted batwings.
Whitney Houston was good

Dred Scott

I don't listen to any type of nigger shit. There are plenty of great artists and music genres out there that don't involve niggers. I listen to everything from gospel to death metal and everything in between. But absolutely no coon tunes.
Humans invented every musical instrument. If not for us, niggers would still be banging rocks and sticks together in a mud hut in Africa.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
I think niggers can be good at playing instruments or singing, but they cannot WRITE music, at least not complex music. Catchy tunes, yes. Think, Michael Jackson. But the greatest European composers such as Mozart were child prodigies with superior IQs. I wouldn't expect niggers to ever devise such music.

Isn't it interesting that niggers were drawn to JAZZ, which is improvisational, non-written music, and CRAP, which is non-melodic and spoken-word?

I think niggers can be good at playing instruments or singing, but they cannot WRITE music, at least not complex music. Catchy tunes, yes. Think, Michael Jackson. But the greatest European composers such as Mozart were child prodigies with superior IQs. I wouldn't expect niggers to ever devise such music.

Isn't it interesting that niggers were drawn to JAZZ, which is improvisational, non-written music, and CRAP, which is non-melodic and spoken-word?
But the greatest European composers such as Mozart were child prodigies with superior IQs.

Brilliant, well said::thumbsup:

imgpsh_fullsize_anim-5.png
:wow:

Lawn Jockey

During the days of civil rights the producers gave the nice shiny niggers pretty music to perform to show all the whites that niggers were little angels and just like us…. I would love to do the research on who wrote and produced all this music but i instinctively know that nothing is pushed to the top without a bigger agenda behind it.

The trojan horse…..once the door on civil rights was closed and now that the niggers have so many rights that they are untouchables they let them be thuggish savages selves.
Exactly, music was used as a way to get Whites to accept blacks as equals as the civil rights psyop was happening. Motown artists had to go to a charm school to refine them out of their feral ways to be accepted by the White majority. There's an interview with Johnny Rebel where he said his generation (50's) were the first to accept niggers by listening to rhythm & blues. He didn't realize at first what it was leading to. If I find that audio I'll post it.

Lawn Jockey

What always got my goat was the names, The Supremes, The Four Tops, The Fantastics, Five Star and not forgetting the early attempts at ramming home equality with the two White two black group The Equals, nigger love is nothing new the Shitapes have been slowly piled on us for years, the only problem with a shitpile is you can only stack it so high before it collapses.
When MTV first came out they only played White (with rare exceptions) rock artists because that was the target demographic. Niggers had BET. In 1983 Wacko Jacko coonplained that MTV was "racist". With the backing of his label CBS, they told MTV that they would pull all other CBS artists videos from MTV if they didn't play Wacko's video. That was the beginning of the end for MTV because a few short years later they started playing cRAP videos.

Lawn Jockey

Alan Freed was the Jewish DJ who first started playing them on the radio and was also a concert promoter. Leonard Chess was the Jewish head of Chess records who had many Blues artists on his label including Rock & Roll pioneer Chuck Berry. Ahmet Ertegun of Atlantic record signed only black R&B artists like Ray Charles. That changed later on. Berry Gordy was the black head of Motown records. It would be interesting to know who funded Motown. I'm pretty sure that Sugar Hill Records, the first cRAP label was funded by the CIA to push cRAP on the masses.