The Niggerhood In Every Town 🐵🍌🍗🍉💩🪰💩🪰The Color Of Their Skin, No Fuckin' Character, !! The Marxist Martin Luther Coon Jr. Was Wrong😂🤣

Chimarev

Why is America a terrible place now where nearly everyone is a hyper vigilant gun owner?
My Beloved Country Is In Turmoil, Primarily Because Of Treasonous Leftists, Seditious Liberals/Libertarians, Subversive RINO'S/Republicans/ Fake Conservatives, Along With The Compliant & Corrupt Media, Clergy Of All Faith's, Marxist Teacher & Labor Unions !!! Also, Ignorant, Naive Or Simply Disinterested Dumbfucks Sucking Up The Air Of Freedom They Play No Part In Preserving !!! I Personally Believe All The Listed Above To Be Enemies & Traitors Of My Constitutional Republic, For Which, I Proudly Served In The U.S. Army🇺🇸21yrs6mos🇺🇸 I Feel Every One Of Them Should Face The Gallows !!!

sxng9

Trustee
I do want to add that one time of using a GPS app on my phone a couple years ago. Apparently, it took me deep into the ghetto area of a city in a state that I've never been to before. How I know the GPS app detoured me into the bad part of town, was when I've noticed trash strewn all over the place, seeing nothing but niggers and when the gas tank in my car was nearly empty (from driving all the way there), when I walked into the gas station to pay for gas via cash, I saw nothing but niggers in there and there's a really thick bullet-proof glass between the cashier and customers. I decided not to get gas there and took my chance of getting stranded by driving much further away until I found another gas station.