The negro fatigue has hit a boiling point

I tried. Lord knows I tried to treat them as human and extend the olive branch. I tried to look into those dead, glazed over, black nigger eyes and see a human in there, somewhere, deep down. I held my nose when they approached and told myself they smell of lilacs and tulips. For many years did I try to understand the barbaric nature of the feral coon.

I'm just so so tired of denying what's right in front of my eyes - that niggers aren't human and they have no soul to save. I cannot stand to be ignorant of the nigger menace on more minute.

From here onwards, I shall be a chimper.

Gibme Mineses

I tried. Lord knows I tried to treat them as human and extend the olive branch. I tried to look into those dead, glazed over, black nigger eyes and see a human in there, somewhere, deep down. I held my nose when they approached and told myself they smell of lilacs and tulips. For many years did I try to understand the barbaric nature of the feral coon.

I'm just so so tired of denying what's right in front of my eyes - that niggers aren't human and they have no soul to save. I cannot stand to be ignorant of the nigger menace on more minute.

Welcome aboard.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

The first Whites that explored Africa did the same and came to the same realization, after spending all their life trying to do something about niggers being niggers – a futile task.
:welcome2:

Take up the White Man's burden—
Send forth the best ye breed—
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness
On fluttered folk and wild—
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half devil and half child.

In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain.
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.

The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch Sloth and heathen Folly
Bring all your hopes to nought.

No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper—
The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,
Go make them with your living,
And mark them with your dead!

And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard—
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light:—
"Why brought ye us from bondage,
Our loved Egyptian night?"

Ye dare not stoop to less
Nor call too loud on Freedom
To cloak your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper,
By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples
Shall weigh your Gods and you.

Have done with childish days—
The lightly proffered laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years,
Cold-edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The judgment of your peers!

Rudyard Kipling

Welcome!

Very well said. In fact "I try" all the time, as I tend to forget when I am sunken in my activities. But they will come to you to remind you of what they are and how uncomfortable every encoonter is. Or you will hear and see them, may it only be indirectly, and then your instincts will kick in... Niggers will parasite all your energies away.

I can't believe I use attend anti Nazi rallies, I use to defend and help the ungrateful vicious feral beasts. Now I avoid the destructive groids wherever I see them, they are the devils spawn.

Welcome to the forum!

1649335657729.jpeg

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member

It's inevitable. Everyone who tries this comes to that conclusion, it's just a matter of how long it takes, and in some more unfortunate cases, what the cost of this is. Welcome to Chimpout, you will find some here who have tried that, and some who haven't, but all reach the same conclusion, niggers are by their very nature incompatible with human civilization.

It's inevitable. Everyone who tries this comes to that conclusion, it's just a matter of how long it takes, and in some more unfortunate cases, what the cost of this is. Welcome to Chimpout, you will find some here who have tried that, and some who haven't, but all reach the same conclusion, niggers are by their very nature incompatible with human civilization.
niggers are by their very nature incompatible with human civilization.

Brilliant post::thumbsup:

So glad others see the truth.

New Minority

Trustee
We were all once liberal, optimistic and treated niggers the same as humans.
Time and actions by niggers eroded this away.
They cannot be saved, salvaged or remotely useful, it is not in their nature.
Even the most distinguished and refined black person acts the same as other niggers when placed in the same group as common unrefined niggers.
Now in 2022, they are supposed to be 12 - 14% of the total population, yet we see them in every ad, commercial, media and institution in the name of "progress". After giving so much to them, they still have not achieved anything. They are also genetically and physically different, not just more pigmentation in the skin. No other race is as overrepresented, and still has no merits. They lower the bar again and again instead of trying to achieve basic accomplishments.
To contest these societal safeguards for these protohumans will get you dried as a "Racist"

We have all been where you are, and you are not alone.
Our numbers are growing daily world wide, as the population's patience is wearing thin and running out of excuses for their actions.

You have stepped past the denial and self hatred instilled by coddlers and now you being honest to yourself and others.
Welcome

BCDirt

Welcome!

I've known the truth about niggers since I was in elementary school. I had to go to a public school that was 75% nigger. The only good thing about that level of exposure is that there is no chance you can ever become a libtard. Every time I hear libtard talking points, my mind immediately recalls real experiences with niggers that form a pattern which sharply contradicts the notion that niggers are 'just like us' and that their lack of achievement is caused by white racism.

We were all once liberal, optimistic and treated niggers the same as humans.
Time and actions by niggers eroded this away.
They cannot be saved, salvaged or remotely useful, it is not in their nature.
Even the most distinguished and refined black person acts the same as other niggers when placed in the same group as common unrefined niggers.
Now in 2022, they are supposed to be 12 - 14% of the total population, yet we see them in every ad, commercial, media and institution in the name of "progress". After giving so much to them, they still have not achieved anything. They are also genetically and physically different, not just more pigmentation in the skin. No other race is as overrepresented, and still has no merits. They lower the bar again and again instead of trying to achieve basic accomplishments.
To contest these societal safeguards for these protohumans will get you dried as a "Racist"

We have all been where you are, and you are not alone.
Our numbers are growing daily world wide, as the population's patience is wearing thin and running out of excuses for their actions.

You have stepped past the denial and self hatred instilled by coddlers and now you being honest to yourself and others.
Welcome
No other race is as overrepresented and still has no merits. They lower the bar again and again instead of trying to achieve basic accomplishments.

Well said::thumbsup:

Niggers are evil ungrateful parasites.

1649563046092.jpeg