The Illusionist & The Prestige (both 2006)

100% nigger free movie that plays in late 1800's Vienna. It's a beautiful romantic story I won't spoiler any details so you can enjoy it in case you haven't seen it. :snack:

In the same year also came out the (quasi?) nigger-free movie "The Prestige" that connects to the illusionist/magician subject but with much darker undertones and outcomes, more mystery and horror IMO. Also watch-worthy but darker in it's message.
:coffees:

Mr. Otis Chimp

100% nigger free movie that plays in late 1800's Vienna. It's a beautiful romantic story I won't spoiler any details so you can enjoy it in case you haven't seen it. :snack:

In the same year also came out the (quasi?) nigger-free movie "The Prestige" that connects to the illusionist/magician subject but with much darker undertones and outcomes, more mystery and horror IMO. Also watch-worthy but darker in it's message.
:coffees:

I've watched the Illusionist.

Another Postcard

Sooooo weird you pointed these two out. I usually can’t watch one without the other. These both mean a lot to me as I enjoy magic, being an amateur myself. They also play a role in the mythos of my marriage as they came out around the time I first met my beautiful wife and we watched both together in my parents basement by the fireplace. Thank you for pointing them out together. They really are a matching set in many strange ways.