The consequences of niggerizing a historical figure.

G

Great White Lord

As you all know, Cleopatra has been niggerized for no reason aside for political-correctness. The show is incredibly hated and has a low score. Well, it gets better or worse depending on one's point of view:

Egypt is suing Netflix for 2 billion dollars. Let's hope they win their case. Predictably the "actress" who played Cleopatra is laughing at this and called it, you guessed it, racist. Show how stupid this she-boon is.

The Egyptians are offended at nigger Cleopatra because it is obvious that the goal of this so-called documentary is to erase the Egyptian identity. It has been factually proven that Cleopatra is light-skinned, not black.

Here is the video:

G

Great White Lord

There is another series who received consequences of niggerizing another white character, less dramatic than Cleopatra.

I have posted a couple weeks ago about nigger Robyn Hood. The show predictably have received a low score, due to many factors like bad acting and of course race-swapping and gender-swapping the character.

The director of the series ( a nigger,of course) say that the haters are, you guessed it, racist. Ah the old racist card is played once agaain because they have no argument to respond and they are too stupid to realize that people in their right minds would dislike the niggerizing,

Here is the video of Jesse Grant giving his honest opinion about it.

As you all know, Cleopatra has been niggerized for no reason aside for political-correctness. The show is incredibly hated and has a low score. Well, it gets better or worse depending on one's point of view:

Egypt is suing Netflix for 2 billion dollars. Let's hope they win their case. Predictably the "actress" who played Cleopatra is laughing at this and called it, you guessed it, racist. Show how stupid this she-boon is.

The Egyptians are offended at nigger Cleopatra because it is obvious that the goal of this so-called documentary is to erase the Egyptian identity. It has been factually proven that Cleopatra is light-skinned, not black.

Here is the video:

Erassing the White Race.

F

Future Zoo Exhibit

Ok, Coonapatra, let's say they are racist...Hats off to them for not wanting to be associated with you. This goes for all niggers who try to drag Hispanics, East Asians, Indians, ect...under the "people of color" catchphrase. So many times I've seen Latin Americans and Asians rail against it.

Boons just can't accept that they aren't accepted. Then they go home and listen to cRap music promoting rape, beat their sprogs, kick back with a crack pipe in their hands, and scream some more. It's ridiculous.

And more to the point: Cleopatra just wasn't Black, you dumb gorilla. Why are we even having this argument?

N

Nigger Flambé

Pushing historical lies is a dangerous road, since we all know this is straight up bullshit it puts me down another train of thought:
If this is not true, then how can I know I’ve been told the truth about any other history?
Need to tell these niggers they never accomplished anything ever, and lived in elephant shit huts as a bunch of worthless hunter gatherers that never learned to work the land or save food for long term survival. I don’t even know if I fully believe the cold weather theory with niggers, if niggers were exposed to cold they’d just all die(the dream) but they were just lucky and didn’t have to worry about it. The theory makes sense but I really just don’t think it would have mattered with niggers.
Tell them that they’re worthless and never invented the wheel before colonization and outbred their own extinction causing severe R-selection genetic degradation because niggers have no standards and will even have sex with dead bodies before cannibalizing them. Below animals even. They ended up being just humanoid enough to develop all the worst traits and none of the good ones, such as greed and lust.

G

Great White Lord

Ok, Coonapatra, let's say they are racist...Hats off to them for not wanting to be associated with you. This goes for all niggers who try to drag Hispanics, East Asians, Indians, ect...under the "people of color" catchphrase. So many times I've seen Latin Americans and Asians rail against it.

Boons just can't accept that they aren't accepted. Then they go home and listen to cRap music promoting rape, beat their sprogs, kick back with a crack pipe in their hands, and scream some more. It's ridiculous.

And more to the point: Cleopatra just wasn't Black, you dumb gorilla. Why are we even having this argument?
The she-boon felt the need to be condescending towards the egyptian people, that's why. Notice how smug she was when she throws the usual racist card. Also easy for her to laugh at Egyptians because they are upset over niggerizing Cleopatra. Imagine if they white-wash Malcolm X or Martin Luther King and the actor mocks niggers for white Malcolm X, I don't think she will take it well. Typical nigger arrogance.

All I can say is that I hope Egypt will win their case against Netflix.
Erassing the White Race.
Yes, niggers wants to erase the White Race, but don't forget that in the Cleopatra case, it's really erasing Egypt's history. After all, niggers like to claim that they are the original Egyptians.
Pushing historical lies is a dangerous road, since we all know this is straight up bullshit it puts me down another train of thought:
If this is not true, then how can I know I’ve been told the truth about any other history?
You bring up an interesting point which is true. When they bring their own spin to the true history of someone or something for personal reasons, it makes you wonder where is the truth and where is the lie. Some of them are easy to tell it's a lie like in the case of Cleopatra, but in other cases, the question is a valid one.

G

Greasemonkey

Here is the video:

Even the snake was black mamba.

Dred Scott

I haven't watched South Park in ages, but this upcoming episode that deals with this "woke" agenda to niggerize everything looks very relevant right now:
Screenshot_20231013_144210_Gmail.jpg

G

Great White Lord

Another consequences for race-swapping a white character: As we all know, Disney's madness got worse when Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs were replaced by Dirt Brown and the Seven Hobos. It may get better actually: Rumor is ( and seems to be real ) that Rachel Zegler was replaced by Jenna Ortega to be Snow White. Let's hope that the rumor is true.

Here is the videos talking about it.

If this is true, they may be hope for Disney. Or maybe not. We'll see.

ThePakMan-G

I hate the POC term. Fucking niggers trying to equate us as equal
Niggers are dumb stupid ugly smelly fucktards