The Chevrolet Chevelle muscle car is back in a bizarre way

Dirtydan

Plantation Foreman (Retired)
Staff member

949CFE2C-2564-4611-B816-3A6A220452D3.jpeg

psycholonewolf

Damn! That really brings back memories. I owned and raced a '69 Chevelle SS back in the day. I found it with the 325 HP 396 motor and turned it into my drag car. Less than a year after I started running it, I found out about a 427 Yenko motor in a junkyard in Louisiana. Since I was at Ft. Hood, TX, the drive to get the big motor wasn't too bad. I loved that car. This new, conversion car has enough of the old Chevelle in it to bring back mamories for a lot of guys. And yes, I'd much rather have an original too.

sxng9

Trustee
These days (unless you live in a 100% white neighborhood and never go anywhere near any place that might have niggers), you simply can't have a convertible anymore. Also, I'd imagine this sets you up as easy target for any niggers with paw guns aimed at your direction (while you're driving).

Natsoc1939

I like it. I was crossing my fingers that it wasn't a faggot EV car.
I would love to see Chrystler bring back the Charger Daytona hemi or the Dodge Coronette hemi.

Jazzspooks

Lol no,, that would be a total dud in sales.. so ugly… they made the chevy ss which is a 4 door camaro, its an absolutely awesome and beatiful car but the sales also flopped.

Jazzspooks

Those SSs are nice. That’s an Australia brand Holden GM owns

Yes, they were awesome.. they are instant collectibles and i cant even find one with an asking price under $40,000. I think the chassis was basically the same as the camaro and Pontiac g8. I had a v6 Camaro coupe that i foolishly sold. But it was a really solid car, no real clunks or rattles in it, and it handled really good. It could keep up with corvettes in the turns. I missed it so now i bought a 2005 mustsng gt convertible.. its very similar to the camaro but it has a few more clunks ans rattles.. mayne that is due to being a convertible and a solid rear axle… but i have braces on both shock towers and a roll bar in it to make stiff as possible… its not terrible though.. just not quite as solid as that Camaro was.

Yes, they were awesome.. they are instant collectibles and i cant even find one with an asking price under $40,000. I think the chassis was basically the same as the camaro and Pontiac g8. I had a v6 Camaro coupe that i foolishly sold. But it was a really solid car, no real clunks or rattles in it, and it handled really good. It could keep up with corvettes in the turns. I missed it so now i bought a 2005 mustsng gt convertible.. its very similar to the camaro but it has a few more clunks ans rattles.. mayne that is due to being a convertible and a solid rear axle… but i have braces on both shock towers and a roll bar in it to make stiff as possible… its not terrible though.. just not quite as solid as that Camaro was.
FC49C85D-6EA6-4D79-B261-903AE50B09C0.jpeg

560EA073-3B33-416C-9FC9-EAE9449ECFFD.jpeg