That’s a guy? Or no ?

NiggerGPT

That is a pygmy sowpotamus, a creature who thinks she looks good. she is trying to look white, but she knows she is a nigger, I know she is a nigger, you know she is a nigger, and I'm sure most of us on the forum knows that's a nigger. The pygmy sowpotamus is a very dangerous creature, and is subject to chimp out over anything, avoid it at all cost.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
she is trying to look white
Haha, long way to go for this thing. She needs to find out how to look like a female first, and I don't know how she would accomplish that with a gorilla physique like that.

The Murder Mystery 2 actress waltzed onto the 2024 Met Gala red carpet in bold fashion
Murder Mystery? More like Gender Mystery...

leslie nielsen.jpg :girl:

Gibsmedat

Veteran
Just an other example of the lack of sexual dimorphism in niggers. The press uses female pronouns and adjectives however this looks like a buck. Truthfully I don't think niggers themselves can tell the difference between buck and sow...hence why every buck is "on the down low".

Just an other example of the lack of sexual dimorphism in niggers. The press uses female pronouns and adjectives however this looks like a buck. Truthfully I don't think niggers themselves can tell the difference between buck and sow...hence why every buck is "on the down low".
A hole be a hole, sheeeeit

View attachment 42840

Ugly ass guy
I keep seeing articles with people dressed horrifically like wtf is wrong with these rich nigger loving assholes ?
People are stupid

The plague is spreading...

2024051120054-6640078d167b340b8754609bjpeg.jpg

No_like_sambo

That nigger is so dark it would almost qualify as a blue-gum! I see what you guys mean with the whole tranny-buck reference. Either way, that is one ugly nigger!

Vilenog

Vilenog

View attachment 42840

Ugly ass guy
I keep seeing articles with people dressed horrifically like wtf is wrong with these rich nigger loving assholes ?
People are stupid

All nigger females look like men, that's why nigger women ook and eek when everyone calls Michelle Micheal. Real female sheboons are brutally ugly, rage filled, overly masuline orcs, only closeted nigger faggots would copulate with the damned things.

Uncle Buck

The media tries hard to push nigger females as being attractive but it doesn't work at least for me. They are just butt fugly and there is no hiding it.