Tesla “recalls” 2 million cars in the US

1702502504740.png

cc:
“That aside, these vehicles are like computers on wheels. There’s way too much technology in them. The more technology you have in something, the more things can go wrong. The malfunctioning technology they put into these cars is what is forcing them to go through this.

Tesla cars are a prime example of how too many things in America are overengineered. We don’t need computers and technology in everything. This is especially true in cars. The core functionality needed for any car can mostly be achieved through analog or physical means. This autopilot shit sounds crazy any way and not something I would ever want in one of my cars.”

View attachment 37221
cc:
“That aside, these vehicles are like computers on wheels. There’s way too much technology in them. The more technology you have in something, the more things can go wrong. The malfunctioning technology they put into these cars is what is forcing them to go through this.

Tesla cars are a prime example of how too many things in America are overengineered. We don’t need computers and technology in everything. This is especially true in cars. The core functionality needed for any car can mostly be achieved through analog or physical means. This autopilot shit sounds crazy any way and not something I would ever want in one of my cars.”

We don’t need computers and technology in everything.

Brilliant well said::thumbsup:

76dd4428e8e94e36e1d6cdcdf46f4f7f.jpg

View attachment 37221
cc:

I've got a Sunbeam toaster (made in china of course). It was fine for 6 months, but now it's potluck whether the toast will come out under done or charcoal. I'll be heading to my buddies thift store looking for an old fashion one with a simple bi-metal spring and no electronics.

View attachment 37221
cc:

Attachments

• Elon.jpeg
    Elon.jpeg
    648 KB · Views: 24

Niggers are apes

Modern ICE vehicles have dozens of computers to manage the cooling, exhaust, braking, fuel and other systems. EV's are comparatively simple because they don't require radiators or complex transmissions.

Niggers are apes

Modern technology allows cars to get much better fuel economy without sacrificing comfort or performance. If we went back to the old technology you'd have to choose between a large car that gets 10-12 mpg or a matchbox that barely gets 55 miles an hour and you'd spend every other weekend tuning the damn thing.

G

Greasemonkey

I saw a program with a hydrogen powered car with 13 hp, 13hp my food mixer is more powerful than that.