Teacher instructs students to pledge allegiance to gay pride flag after she removed American flag from classroom because it made her 'uncomfortable'

Newsbot

Keeper of the Truth
She is a complete degenerate, a typical libtard. Arrogant, reckless and a coward among a network of liars, thieves and mass murderers.

Be proud of "unnatural" rectal activities and hedonism as long as there is plenty of food, yo dumazz! It's not enough for them that they have the liberty to engage in their selfish unnatural behavior, they have to corrupt and predate on the young; at a very place where they should be safe and the state has taken the engagement to protect and care for the children. The parents should ask for a tax refund and send a few people to jail before the flown-in Taliban monopolize morality and cut some heads off. Who do you think will fill the moral void created by all those libtards, and all that misery and addiction problem? There are not 5000 possible answers. Of course the scam artists have already their new religions ready, like climate change and whiteness (supremacy, racism etc), corona and other BS.

I wonder: isn't that a case of "high treason"? She is supposed to educate her children to respect the civic order of things, and have a sense for the greater good, the wellfare of the community and nation etc. and she stole "state children" to make a private queer army out of them like in a banana republic.

Larry O 56$

Moon Crickets Bug Me !👽
She is a complete degenerate, a typical libtard. Arrogant, reckless and a coward among a network of liars, thieves and mass murderers.

Be proud of "unnatural" rectal activities and hedonism as long as there is plenty of food, yo dumazz! It's not enough for them that they have the liberty to engage in their selfish unnatural behavior, they have to corrupt and predate on the young; at a very place where they should be safe and the state has taken the engagement to protect and care for the children. The parents should ask for a tax refund and send a few people to jail before the flown-in Taliban monopolize morality and cut some heads off. Who do you think will fill the moral void created by all those libtards, and all that misery and addiction problem? There are not 5000 possible answers. Of course the scam artists have already their new religions ready, like climate change and whiteness (supremacy, racism etc), corona and other BS.

I wonder: isn't that a case of "high treason"? She is supposed to educate her children to respect the civic order of things, and have a sense for the greater good, the wellfare of the community and nation etc. and she stole "state children" to make a private queer army out of them like in a banana republic.
Any country that glorifies sodomy of all things is doomed to fail

Brave men and women, Blacks, Europeans, and Asians lost their lives for the US Flag, the US way of life, and Freedom. Dumb Fuckwitted Libtards!!!

KalEl51

Trustee
She looks like the type that would bang one of her students, cause “age is just a number”, and no self respecting adult male would hit it. She also looks like a nigger fucker.

Groyd

I'm really sick of seeing this flag being flown everywhere. There's a store near me that flies that flag and the BLM year round. I really would rather just ignore the sodomites, but they make impossible. Just like niggers never stop begging for gibs, sodomites never shut the fuck up about how degenerate they are. Luckily some people outside of the liberal bubble are starting to wake up.

This article offers some interesting data as long as you ignore the biased opinions of the author.