Stupid niglet name of the week: Za'Dok clocked and docked "accidentally" by brother

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
nigger.jpg :traybat:
LENOIR COUNTY, NC — Tonight, there are more questions than answers in a shooting death of a 12-year-old worm head in Kinston.

According to the Lenoir County Sheriff’s Office, the boy was accidently shot in the chest by a 22-year-old sibling.

Based on a statement released by Lenoir County Public Schools, the 12-year-old has been identified as Za’dok Clark.
Come on, every fambly shooting is ape-cidental now. Why do they believe this 22-year-old nigger buck? Niggers will chimp out on the spur of the moment and pull their (illegal) gun. No impulse control will stop them.

:chimp:

Anti Ape

keep up the good work more kfc to go around for the family. What were they fighting over. Rapp talk about flushing the toilet i am sure that would cause a well some one could get killed.

Reactions: cAn
The Family Need Answers?..Yeh..Why one Boot-Lip nigger shot another?

Attachments

• daria-monke.gif
    daria-monke.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

cAn

View attachment 42248 :traybat:

Come on, every fambly shooting is ape-cidental now. Why do they believe this 22-year-old nigger buck? Niggers will chimp out on the spur of the moment and pull their (illegal) gun. No impulse control will stop them.

:chimp:

In one of my previous jobs there where two niggers (brothers) that got into an argument over the weekend. One shot the other, he died and the other got a full scholarship to Nigger U.

Why he decided to waste his own brother is beyond me.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
In one of my previous jobs there where two niggers (brothers) that got into an argument over the weekend. One shot the other, he died and the other got a full scholarship to Nigger U.

Why he decided to waste his own brother is beyond me.

I noticed that they stopped talking about motives almost completely because it makes niggers look either stupid or evil. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. The cops know the motive but won't tell, and the (controlled) press won't ask. They report the crime and say "there's no danger to the public." That is all.

In longer articles, they build everything around the victim, but only if the victim is black. "Gun violence" is almost always mentioned.

When the criminal is White, it's completely different. You get old-school reporting with a name, a mugshot, and a detailed description of what they did and why.

This is because they want people to remember the 5% white criminals and forget the 95% minority criminals – and vice versa: They feature black victims all the time with sob stories and interviews, but never do so for White victims.

Reactions: cAn

Jigaboo Jones

If investigators look at the scene of goodification carefully they'll probably find a KFC wing pack with one piece remaining and the greasy paw prints of both niggers.

If KFC were good corporate citizens they would only sell odd numbers of wings in a nigger "fambly pack", guaranteeing a fight to the death over the last piece.

NiggerGPT

""we reached out to CPS and was told by the director that they would not be releasing an official statement at this time. The Public Information Officer with the sheriff's office says he is working to get us those answers.""

nigger lives don't matter ! answers don't matter ! one nigger made good ! matters !