Strip Mall Bar and Grill MOON CRICKETS

zigman

Screenshot-20240413-162702-795.png

LoveforLoki88

It's high time to send them back to Africa. 1. They're always complaining about how much they hate it here and how everything be rasis. 2. They're directly in the way of our cultural progress and 3. Lincoln reserved a whole country in Africa for them in the first place. Why aren't more of them there now? I say we start pushing for this to become a reality. Niggers have no business being in any civilized nation.

sxng9

Trustee
For the first video, it looks like those troops of niggers were apettacking a white lady? I see white hands and looks like the pants are tights, so I presume it's a white lady those niggers are apettacking (as no 'normal' man wears tights). For the second video, it's difficult to tell what happened to the white cop, since it starts with a bunch of sheboons screeching, followed by a 'pop' sound, perhaps coming from the taser he's holding? Did the white cop accidentally taser himself?

Anyways, the two videos are good examples of why niggers don't belong in any white nation. Clearly, the nigger population in America (as I've been repeatedly saying) is exponentially growing to the point where America is no longer safe for any humans. We're looking at a human-extinction level event and I envy the wealthy whites who are able to flee America and find a safer country, island or piece of land far away from any large populations of niggers.

ABAC

It's high time to send them back to Africa. 1. They're always complaining about how much they hate it here and how everything be rasis. 2. They're directly in the way of our cultural progress and 3. Lincoln reserved a whole country in Africa for them in the first place. Why aren't more of them there now? I say we start pushing for this to become a reality. Niggers have no business being in any civilized nation.