Spell My Name

An Irishman, an Italian and a Nigger die the same day and stand at the gates of heaven.

God asks the Irishman:
Mike, what did you achieve in your life?
👨
Irishman answers: I married a wonderful woman and I had to work hard to earn a living. My children always had something to eat and went to school. I wish I could have spent more time with them, and could have given them more. They are all upstanding, loved and respected by everybody.

God: That's beautifull. The gates of heaven will open for you if you just spell a word. Please spell "God".

The Irishman spells correctly and enters heaven. 👌

God asks the Italian:
Antonio, what did you achieve in your life?
🧔
Italian answers: I fell in love with the most beautiful woman in the world and married her. It was not always easy to meet month end but we never went hungry or missed church. I wish I could have spent more time with my family, I hope they will be good.

God answers: That's beautiful. The gates of heaven will open for you if you just spell a word. Please spell "God".

The Italian spells correctly and enters heaven. 👌

Now God asks the Nigger:
John DeReenay III., what did you achieve in your life?
🐒
The nigger answers: I am the baby daddy of many crackbabies from different babymommas because I am the greatest rapper in the westcoast and I always kept running from the cops who run after me for no reasons at all just because of racism and white supremacy the judges and all the system of oppression we suffered so much but I shot some of them Klan crackas for what they did to us because we are innocent and them whites are all racist and we are slaves because of white privilledge they are all cotton slave masters keeping the black man down and stealing all the riches from africa (...) that asian guy was a racist so I shot dat bitch too (...) you need to be smart to make some good jenkem (...) went to jail again (...) so I got here because some dirty ass motherfucker pussy ass nigga shot me.

God answers: That's beautiful. The gates of heaven will open for you if you just spell a word. Please spell "Czechoslovakia".

Nigger answers
:sheeit:

👟 🙊

:nigbbq::golden.whip:

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
He could have said "Spell God", as with the others and the stupid nigger would have replied "D-O-G".

Off course, and it would have happened like that. But the nigger told such a long story that maybe God decided it would be more just to let him spell a long word. :nuffins: