South African cricket captain

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
This story is something else. The captain of the South African cricket team (Temba Bavuma) has been chronically underperforming for at least a year, if not more and yet was still not only selected for the S.A. team, he was chosen as captain! This year in the T20 version of the game he only had ONE score of 30+ (in T20 cricket that is considered the lowest DECENT score), rest of the time he barely got into double figures. In an independently run domestic series the teams use a player auction system to pick players, and not a single team wanted him! Even bigger problem, he is hogging the spot that could have gone to a human player (Reeza Hendricks) who is in a rich streak of form when he got a couple chances earlier this year. Fast forward to the T20 world cup in Australia, Bavuma kept to form, while Hendricks didn't even get a single game. South Africa is now on the plane home after losing to the Netherlands who are ranked 14 places lower. In S.A., we have what is called a "Quota"system, where all professional team sports leagues have to have a certain percantage (roughly 40%) of "black african players"

Australia's Tom Moody wrote an article on Bavuma, and the effect he is having on the squad as a whole.

LOL. That's only good news for me. I like the Dutch 🤣 they are the real Afrikaners anyway 😇
Moon cricket team.
:mj:

The dark truth about the S.A. cricket team is .... it is still lighter than the average French soccer club team (no matter where and what kind or age group). Fucking SA niggers look so light in those pictures; must be some new anti-racist google algorithms !! merde :(
And look at the dutch cricket team. It seems to be the lightest of them all. I am amazed, they are from Europe? haha. Well done dutchies :thumbsup:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
And look at the dutch cricket team. It seems to be the lightest of them all. I am amazed, they are from Europe? haha. Well done dutchies :thumbsup:
The Dutch players are mostly Aussies, New Zealanders, and believe it or not, 4 white South Africans, with I think 2 or 3 actual Dutch guys. It used to be overwhelmingly "Dutch" up until 2006 or so