Someone Told Me "Hoodrat" and "Thug" Are the Same as "Nigger"

Bad Monkey

I'd like y'alls opinion. I was bitching about the double-standard on fakebook. Allowing hate and slurs against some people, but not others

ME: EVERYTIME. Yet if I call a violent criminal a 'thug' or 'hoodrat' then I'm suddenly David Duke and I must be pusnihed.

THEM: take the high road and don’t use thug or hoodrat because those mean n-word

ME: hmm not sure I agree with you there on the definition - however my point was about the double standard language policing especially on social media.

THEM: it doesnt matter if you agree with me. Thug and hoodrat are euphemisms for the n-word. Now you know. If you continue to use those words in certain contexts you are willfully expressing anti-Black racism

ThePakMan-G

i agree but they forgot some that are similar: african, black, nightskin, nonhuman, retard, ape, monkey, primate, feces

all things that should offend them since its a euphemism for blacks lmaoooo

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
"If you continue to use those words in certain contexts you are willfully expressing anti-Black racism"
Capitalizing the word Black but not white, as utilized by almost all major media platforms, is racism, and so is allowing "Black Lives Matter" to stand but not "White Lives Matter" or "All Lives Matter." Fuck these people and their double standards.

I'd like y'alls opinion.
Get the hell off of Facebook. Maybe Twitter is an alternative now that Musk runs it. Gab is 100% free speech.

Uhtred Lothbrok

I'd like y'alls opinion. I was bitching about the double-standard on fakebook. Allowing hate and slurs against some people, but not others

ME: EVERYTIME. Yet if I call a violent criminal a 'thug' or 'hoodrat' then I'm suddenly David Duke and I must be pusnihed.

THEM: take the high road and don’t use thug or hoodrat because those mean n-word

ME: hmm not sure I agree with you there on the definition - however my point was about the double standard language policing especially on social media.

THEM: it doesnt matter if you agree with me. Thug and hoodrat are euphemisms for the n-word. Now you know. If you continue to use those words in certain contexts you are willfully expressing anti-Black racism
Nothing wrong with being compared to David Duke. He's a great man. His autobiographical book "My Awakening" is a very important book for White race realists to read. He never uses the word "nigger". He says black or negro. Use those. Have good data and statistics if you're going to engage in mainstream social media. I wouldn't engage because I think it's a waste of time. Your choice on that issue. I think Facebook is fake and gay. Facebook loves niggers and niggers love Facebook. Fuck that!

Black Gorilla Jr.

I used to work jn a small office.. one day when i walked in they were pkaying crap noise.. and i said thats ghetto music…

A new hire woke Antifa faggot said what i said was racist. He was gone 3 months later so whatever…

But now pointing out the fact that crap noise is ghetto music is now racist to them…

WGAS.. who gives a shit…

cAn

I used to work jn a small office.. one day when i walked in they were pkaying crap noise.. and i said thats ghetto music…

A new hire woke Antifa faggot said what i said was racist. He was gone 3 months later so whatever…

But now pointing out the fact that crap noise is ghetto music is now racist to them…

WGAS.. who gives a shit…
If he's offended by the phrase "ghetto music" I'd imagine the little snowflake lived a very shelterd life.

Dred Scott

I deleted Facespook years ago and I couldn't be happier. Most social media platforms will ban you simply for typing "negro" these days.

I had some fat nasty CB stalking me on Facespook for leaving a comment on a story about a nigger that beat its ho with a hammer. I said something like "Hammer Time! Dats dey kulcha!"
The dumb bitch was contacting my friends on Facespook, pointing out the comment to show them what an evil "raysuss" I am. The whore was desperately trying to find out who my employer was in an attempt to get me fired from my job. She must have gone through my entire profile because the fat tard found a conversation between myself and a coworker about a training course we had taken. The stupid nigger lover sent screenshots of the comment to the company that had given the training , like they really give a shit or have any power to do anything over it anyway.
I had no idea who this idiotic monkey humper was. She was just some random nigger worshipper who had gotten butthurt by my comment. She was sending threatening messages about how my employer was going to be notified about this. I told her so what? I highly doubt they condone beating others with hammers because of a disagreement.

Last edited:

theHangman

I deleted Facespook years ago and I couldn't be happier. Most social media platforms will ban you simply for typing "negro" these days.

I had some fat nasty CB stalking me on Facespook for leaving a comment on a story about a nigger that beat its ho with a hammer. I said something like "Hammer Time! Dats dey kulcha!"
The dumb bitch was contacting my friends on Facespook, pointing out the comment to show them what an evil "raysuss" I am. The whore was desperately trying to find out who my employer was in an attempt to get me fired from my job. She must have gone through my entire profile because the fat tard found a conversation between myself and a coworker about a training course we had taken. The stupid nigger lover sent screenshots of the comment to the company that had given the training , like they really give a shit or have any power to do anything over it anyway.
I had no idea who this idiotic monkey humper was. She was just some random nigger worshipper who had gotten butthurt by my comment. She was sending threatening messages about how my employer was going to be notified about this. I told her so what? I highly doubt they condone beating others with hammers because of a disagreement.

That's really insane. Niggers and nigger lovers love "exposing" our ilk as if anyone gives a shit

Something similar happened to my wife on Facebook a week or two ago, when she essentially called a spade a spade and the dumb ape started sending screenshots of her 'racist' comment to all her FB friends. Of course, nobody that knows me or my wife would mind or even be surprised, so the foolish ape was unsuccessful

Uhtred Lothbrok

That's the kind of stalking bullshit that Facespook is famous for. My brother has been put in FB jail more times than I can count. I tell him to just quit using it. Alas, he's defiant and loves to argue with leftists, lol. He's retired and has lots of time to do it. I figured out FB was bullshit quite a while back. One less aggravation of modern life to deal with. Too bad you had to deal with such a nigger coddling whore. Good riddance!

ThePakMan-G

Nothing wrong with being compared to David Duke. He's a great man. His autobiographical book "My Awakening" is a very important book for White race realists to read. He never uses the word "nigger". He says black or negro. Use those. Have good data and statistics if you're going to engage in mainstream social media. I wouldn't engage because I think it's a waste of time. Your choice on that issue. I think Facebook is fake and gay. Facebook loves niggers and niggers love Facebook. Fuck that!
David Duke has a good video about the ((("mafia"))) and the whole sex trafficking of Eastern European women, by them of course

Uhtred Lothbrok

David Duke has a good video about the ((("mafia"))) and the whole sex trafficking of Eastern European women, by them of course
David Duke grew up in NOLA, as I did. He was very popular here in La. and even served in congress for a time. He wrote "My Awakening" several years ago. You can get a digital copy on archive.org. A timely and prescient book. Highly recommended. He told and stills tells the truth about niggers and "those who cannot be named".