Some random millennial Korean Canadian chick (mixed with British blood) who can’t stand the black community

Swordswoman

Greetings upon you all!

My experience with blacks are filled with many, negative memories tied into being bullied in school due to my race/ethnic group and some of my rare learning disabilities (I have dyspraxia and dyscalculia. I don’t fit the math savvy Asian because of it). I didn’t have much problems with the blacks when I lived in Canada (I lived in Vancouver, Canada and Seoul, Korea on and off), but once I moved to the upstate NY (in a county called Dutchess where it’s 80 something percent white) area, that’s when I got bullied by the black Americans from the schools I’ve went to (I’ve been to both private and public).

I cannot believe I used to be friends with many blacks (although I’m still friends with a biracial guy who is politically conservative and despises BLM. I don’t consider him a nigger or half nigger) and it took more than a decade for me to realize what disgusting apes they really are (I still cringe at my old self for cheering for Obama becoming the first half black US president) .

The amount of black American girls and some guys (along with nigger loving whites or wiggers who were the popular jocks and jockettes) who gave me shit for being Korean along with being mixed with British blood (my dad is mainly Korean and my mom is half Korean and half British) practically turned me into a nigger hater (although I tolerate the black conservatives, Jesse Lee Peterson is pretty cool. I feel as though he cares more about white people than Candace Owens). My white British ancestors never owned slaves yet I almost got beat up for the white side of my ancestry back in high school. I would see blacks beat up the Irish American and Slavic American kids blaming them for slavery! Even though their ancestors never colonized African countries!

I’m tired of hearing “black this,” or “black that” everywhere. Fuck BLM! It just fueled my hatred of them. And as a mixed race person, I’m also tired of seeing “diversity this”… “diversity that” its FUCKING EVERYWHERE! I’m glad my ex bf’s godfather (not sure if he’s still an active member of this site) told me about the site. Well anyways looking forward to communicating with fellow nig haters

Greetings upon you all!

My experience with blacks are filled with many, negative memories tied into being bullied in school due to my race/ethnic group and some of my rare learning disabilities (I have dyspraxia and dyscalculia. I don’t fit the math savvy Asian because of it). I didn’t have much problems with the blacks when I lived in Canada (I lived in Vancouver, Canada and Seoul, Korea on and off), but once I moved to the upstate NY (in a county called Dutchess where it’s 80 something percent white) area, that’s when I got bullied by the black Americans from the schools I’ve went to (I’ve been to both private and public).

I cannot believe I used to be friends with many blacks (although I’m still friends with a biracial guy who is politically conservative and despises BLM. I don’t consider him a nigger or half nigger) and it took more than a decade for me to realize what disgusting apes they really are (I still cringe at my old self for cheering for Obama becoming the first half black US president) .

The amount of black American girls and some guys (along with nigger loving whites or wiggers who were the popular jocks and jockettes) who gave me shit for being Korean along with being mixed with British blood (my dad is mainly Korean and my mom is half Korean and half British) practically turned me into a nigger hater (although I tolerate the black conservatives, Jesse Lee Peterson is pretty cool. I feel as though he cares more about white people than Candace Owens). My white British ancestors never owned slaves yet I almost got beat up for the white side of my ancestry back in high school. I would see blacks beat up the Irish American and Slavic American kids blaming them for slavery! Even though their ancestors never colonized African countries!

I’m tired of hearing “black this,” or “black that” everywhere. Fuck BLM! It just fueled my hatred of them. And as a mixed race person, I’m also tired of seeing “diversity this”… “diversity that” its FUCKING EVERYWHERE! I’m glad my ex bf’s godfather (not sure if he’s still an active member of this site) told me about the site. sWell anyways looking forward to communicating with fellow nig haters
So sorry to hear all the horrible experiences demonic beast Niggers have put you through. My ex wife is Asian and she used to get attacked and robbed by Sheboons when she worked in a Chinese takeaway, when she came to London 15 years ago. Niggers think they're Gods gift when in reality they're no different Jungle Monkeys. I hate them.

Take care now. Welcome Aboard!

I am glad you joined us, welcome!

Niggers don't care about justice, they don't care about their ancestors. Do they obey their parents or grandparents or do they prefer to chimp every time? Niggers have no respect for themselves, neither for their relatives nor any human on the planet. They only "respect" their gang members with whom they are preying hunter-gatherer style on humans. It makes them easier to prey or entrap humans when they have some pseudo-pretexts like "racism" or "you don't like me" they can use to attack.

They don't give two shits about their slave ancestors and neither do they for today's slaves in Africa, the middle East or parts of Asia - and a lot of them are nigger slaves btw. How many times did the old and new Black Panthers protest against slave trade in west, central, southern or eastern Africa? Mauritania officially abolished slavery in the mid 1980's but there are still many clandestine slaves, all niggers. And there are many countries around the world that are like this.

But there is no hope for niggers and nigger lovers; when they come with "don't like X just because of the color of their skin" or something just let it be. Same goes with people parroting things from TV - there is not much hope for such kind of hominids.

I am btw also a bit of Slavic origin, and we know what that ethnic appellation implicates. I had to remember an educated (law grad) nigger prince on the job where it comes from because he played the race card and wanted me to feel sorry for his nigger race when pronouncing the sentence "don't you think whites treated blacks differently..." (or unjustly or blabla during colonization or whatever) implying all the BS I do not want to analyze. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, I couldn't stand any single nigger anymore. Can you imagine that? A fucking nigger prince! And then he also admitted that his tribe sold his neighbors into slavery "before they would do it with us" and "everybody did it back then" but fucking nigger tried to first make me feel guilty of being white. His daddy was a King over there, his (or at least one of them I don't know) wife lived in western countries together with the royal sprogs; he had a very big apartment in the middle of the city, luxurious, lavish. Obviously daddy and mommy must have paid for it because our full monthly salaries would never have been enough to pay for half of the rent. Golden key locks, carpets, big long stairways and platforms; in a hood I guess only politicians and "civil servants" with big salaries reside. Where do those Apefrican kings get so much money from? From stealing from their lessers, their cerfs and slaves; and by racketeering and scamming. So this is why I didn't like this hypocrite upitty nigger when he left; him being lazy and me doing all his work didn't affect my burn-out one bit, that was bound to happen anyway. I left shortly after him and began lurking on CO1 in the weeks or months that closely followed.

Swordswoman

So sorry to hear all the horrible experiences demonic beast Niggers have put you through. My ex wife is Asian and she used to get attacked and robbed by Sheboons when she worked in a Chinese takeaway, when she came to London 15 years ago. Niggers think they're Gods gift when in reality they're no different Jungle Monkeys. I hate them.

Take care now. Welcome Aboard!
Hey there fellow citizen of the commonwealth,

Swordswoman

Greetings ! I think you will find noone ever walks away from an interaction with blacks thinking to themselves 'what a thouroughly enjoyable experience, such a nice person'

Noone. Noone at all. Ever.
Avoid the groid
Greetings to you fellow citizen of the Commonwealth! I do strongly concur with you on that. We can see the strong example with our Royal Family’s handling the Markle fiasco. I’m sure Prince Philip (RIP) was secretly thinking (and some of them) “What the bloody hell was Harry getting into some romance with a libtarded mixed negress?!”

sxng9

Trustee
Niggers love attacking Asians more than any other race and when they have no one else to attack, they'll even attack their own kind. Niggers are basically unholy and uncivilized savage beasts. They are a drain on society and provide no benefit to any living creature on Earth.

Swordswoman

I am glad you joined us, welcome!

Niggers don't care about justice, they don't care about their ancestors. Do they obey their parents or grandparents or do they prefer to chimp every time? Niggers have no respect for themselves, neither for their relatives nor any human on the planet. They only "respect" their gang members with whom they are preying hunter-gatherer style on humans. It makes them easier to prey or entrap humans when they have some pseudo-pretexts like "racism" or "you don't like me" they can use to attack.

They don't give two shits about their slave ancestors and neither do they for today's slaves in Africa, the middle East or parts of Asia - and a lot of them are nigger slaves btw. How many times did the old and new Black Panthers protest against slave trade in west, central, southern or eastern Africa? Mauritania officially abolished slavery in the mid 1980's but there are still many clandestine slaves, all niggers. And there are many countries around the world that are like this.

But there is no hope for niggers and nigger lovers; when they come with "don't like X just because of the color of their skin" or something just let it be. Same goes with people parroting things from TV - there is not much hope for such kind of hominids.

I am btw also a bit of Slavic origin, and we know what that ethnic appellation implicates. I had to remember an educated (law grad) nigger prince on the job where it comes from because he played the race card and wanted me to feel sorry for his nigger race when pronouncing the sentence "don't you think whites treated blacks differently..." (or unjustly or blabla during colonization or whatever) implying all the BS I do not want to analyze. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, I couldn't stand any single nigger anymore. Can you imagine that? A fucking nigger prince! And then he also admitted that his tribe sold his neighbors into slavery "before they would do it with us" and "everybody did it back then" but fucking nigger tried to first make me feel guilty of being white. His daddy was a King over there, his (or at least one of them I don't know) wife lived in western countries together with the royal sprogs; he had a very big apartment in the middle of the city, luxurious, lavish. Obviously daddy and mommy must have paid for it because our full monthly salaries would never have been enough to pay for half of the rent. Golden key locks, carpets, big long stairways and platforms; in a hood I guess only politicians and "civil servants" with big salaries reside. Where do those Apefrican kings get so much money from? From stealing from their lessers, their cerfs and slaves; and by racketeering and scamming. So this is why I didn't like this hypocrite upitty nigger when he left; him being lazy and me doing all his work didn't affect my burn-out one bit, that was bound to happen anyway. I left shortly after him and began lurking on CO1 in the weeks or months that closely followed.
Yes I agree with that! Almost every BLM supporters don’t know about the slaves in Libya

AAPI Free Speech

Greetings upon you all!

I’m tired of hearing “black this,” or “black that” everywhere. Fuck BLM! It just fueled my hatred of them. And as a mixed race person, I’m also tired of seeing “diversity this”… “diversity that” its FUCKING EVERYWHERE! I’m glad my ex bf’s godfather (not sure if he’s still an active member of this site) told me about the site. Well anyways looking forward to communicating with fellow nig haters
I'm with you sister, I'm AAPI. I was in the front lines back in the late 80's and 90's growing up in DC. Abandoned houses, junkies and crack babies. I got the fuck out to Fairfax Co Virginia and it was better but they had their fair share of rich wiggers and Muslims who loved nigger culture. Later I moved to NYC. Now the whole western world is niggerising. WV and Maine are the last states to be somewhat niggerfree but Maine is run by cocksucking liberals. I hate Communism but Russians would never allow chimps or fags to run their country. I'm planning my exit strategy for a nigger free lifestyle if it still exists. Fellow AAPI, it's time to join the fight!

Last edited:

AAPI Free Speech

Welcome. I hope you achieve your nigger free environment. Unfortunately it’s becoming less likely with each passing day.
Thanks bro, we must deniggerise ourselves from their despicable culture and learn more about our own history. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was her downfall. This is a lifelong fight. We must be wise to teach those who are receptive. AAPI hate victims, persecuted refugees from Communist dictatorships, Thomas Sowell, coons, Uncle Toms, etc, we must consolidate our allies against the spawn of Satan.