Some nice OG Bollywood/Desi songs, when South Asians were not exposed to groid culture

What is your opinion about this epic Bahubaali movies btw, and the music in it? I find it a bit cringe, but still closer to what I know about Indian music found in this love letter song. Please take no offense. When I went to Indian restaurants the music was a bit different, because the girl would sing in a typically high pitched voice. Very lovely, tho. Like always.

I'd like to hear the girl sing. But she doesn't does she? :(
Shy girl, or perhaps you made her feel uncomfortable. :nuffins:

And what's your opinion about "my" Arabian cat?

Hint: the cat is not Arabian !!

ThePakMan-G

What is your opinion about this epic Bahubaali movies btw, and the music in it? I find it a bit cringe, but still closer to what I know about Indian music found in this love letter song. Please take no offense. When I went to Indian restaurants the music was a bit different, because the girl would sing in a typically high pitched voice. Very lovely, tho. Like always.

Yes I made her uncomfortable 🙃 😆

ThePakMan-G

Mundia toh Bach ke rahiiii oyy