Society and for that matter the entire planet would be much better without black males

The Bell Curve

They are opportunistic sexual scavengers. I resent having to exist in a society where not only are they accepted but they flourish and thrive at the expense of vulnerable White men such as myself. I don't ever want to be in close proximity to these nonhuman primates and thankfully there are none in my consanguinity. It must be awful having Jamaican relatives. I hope that black males continue to be murdered either by each other or by law enforcement.

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
Good user name. When they canceled Watson and banned The Bell Curve, I knew the end of science was here. Everything that followed was radical leftist propaganda to replace science-based world views with mere narratives and beliefs, like in the dark ages.

What to believe is ordained from above, and consensus is reached not by scientific experiment but by peer pressure and coercion.

Say blacks are stupid - get fired.
Say there are two sexes - get fired.
Say climate is not man-made - get fired.
Say vaccines are dangerous - get fired.

tyrone_black_deff.jpg

They are opportunistic sexual scavengers. I resent having to exist in a society where not only are they accepted but they flourish and thrive at the expense of vulnerable White men such as myself. I don't ever want to be in close proximity to these nonhuman primates and thankfully there are none in my consanguinity. It must be awful though having a relation who is a Zoophile or worse a Simian. I hope that black males continue to be killed either by each other or accidentally by law enforcement.
And Black Sheboons & Nigglets.

Dred Scott

If all niggers were deported back to their homeland, crime would be reduced by 90% overnight. AIDS would be reduced by 65%. The average IQ of the US would increase by 10%. The homeless population would be reduced by 65%. The number of welfare recipients would be reduced by over 50%. The workforce would be reduced by a mere 1%.

As we can see, the removal of niggers from civilization is beneficial in every way. What are we waiting for? Get the cargo ships ready!

The Bell Curve

When they canceled Watson and banned The Bell Curve, I knew the end of science was here. Everything that followed was radical leftist propaganda to replace science-based world views with mere narratives and beliefs, like in the dark age.

What to believe is ordained from above, and consensus is reached not by scientific experiment but by peer pressure and coercion.
So true! Science has been a politically correct egalitarian fantasy for decades. The publication of The Bell Curve was the last time biological reality undercut the forced ethnic harmony foisted upon society and of course it had to be discredited and quickly suppressed. Yet the findings of The Bell Curve pertaining to African American underachieving continue to illicit controversy to this day.

Thank you for the welcome!

Paw Patrol

Welcome Bell Curve, I really like your username. Niggers are opportunistic about everything. As a white female, I constantly have to scan my surroundings for rape apes. And the injustice against us white people, and humans in general is insanity.
People can lie about niggers and try to lift them up all they want, it will not change anything. It is, what it is. Nigger lovers lie about the niggers for multiple reasons, but the truth always has a way of coming out, in this case one using their eyes lol
The goodification process can’t happen soon enough.
I think you will get mental relief from this site, especially from all of the good laughs. Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you enjoy this site

Another Postcard

They are opportunistic sexual scavengers. I resent having to exist in a society where not only are they accepted but they flourish and thrive at the expense of vulnerable White men such as myself. I don't ever want to be in close proximity to these nonhuman primates and thankfully there are none in my consanguinity. It must be awful having Jamaican relatives. I hope that black males continue to be murdered either by each other or by law enforcement.

I agree with most of what you said except I dont believe they flourish and thrive anywhere. What they do is mooch off the white man and his accomplishments and then have the friggin audacity to claim that they invented whatever they are mooching off of. The scientific class of animal is called a parasite.

TheRussianEmpire

Your username is great. I read The Bell Curve a very long time ago. Hell, I think it was my Sr year of HS (I read a lot). Funny enough, the book must have been racist (Facts are racist now) and B&N did not have it, and I did not want to be put on a list and order it. Alas, it was nice we have small bookstores at the time that sold used and new book and had it stock.

That deviated a bit from you post. Love the name.

TheRussianEmpire

Good user name. When they canceled Watson and banned The Bell Curve, I knew the end of science was here. Everything that followed was radical leftist propaganda to replace science-based world views with mere narratives and beliefs, like in the dark ages.

Say blacks are stupid - get fired.
Say there are two sexes - get fired.
Say climate is not man-made - get fired.
Say vaccines are dangerous - get fired.

View attachment 36801
Perhaps I should have read the complete thread before my first post :-). I agree with the comment on the username.

I did not realize The Bell Curve was banned. There's no reason for it to be canceled, and I'm going to look more into this because I purchased it at a small bookstore in the late 90s. The book was purchased from a bookstore that sold used/new books, but I think the book was new.

My role model as a kid, and still is, William Shockley. When you mentioned The Bell Curve was canceled, I was curious who would publish some of Shockley's writings on eugenics/race. Those of you who like this topic, may be interested in some of his publications.

Lawn Jockey

Your username is great. I read The Bell Curve a very long time ago. Hell, I think it was my Sr year of HS (I read a lot). Funny enough, the book must have been racist (Facts are racist now) and B&N did not have it, and I did not want to be put on a list and order it. Alas, it was nice we have small bookstores at the time that sold used and new book and had it stock.

That deviated a bit from you post. Love the name.
The author of the Bell Curve was scheduled to appear on some college campus a year or so ago but the libtards got him cancelled with their mob tactics.

Another Postcard

Welcome!

I am glad I have no niggers in my family either. I hope it always stays that way.

Lucky!!! My wife’s family (so I guess technically I don’t) has a coal burner with 3 nigglets. One is a monster tard sheboon who is now living as a guy (🙄🙄🙄) and she constantly has a chip on her shoulder cuz they look down on her (rightfully so) for being a coal burner. And her mom, who used to be against the burning of coal, now supports her half breed nigglet grandkids who are fucking weird and shouldn’t even exist to begin with…the whole thing is a mess. So yeah, be grateful man. It’s a blessing.

HellinDetroit

If all niggers were deported back to their homeland, crime would be reduced by 90% overnight. AIDS would be reduced by 65%. The average IQ of the US would increase by 10%. The homeless population would be reduced by 65%. The number of welfare recipients would be reduced by over 50%. The workforce would be reduced by a mere 1%.

As we can see, the removal of niggers from civilization is beneficial in every way. What are we waiting for? Get the cargo ships ready!
The U.S. had a golden opportunity to solve the nigger problem after the Civil War.
There was strong congressional support to relocate them to Africa, but President Ulysses S.
Grant nixed the proposal for unclear reasons.
Now its too fucking late thanks to a drunken, corrupt Yankee General.