SOCIAL SECURITY PROBLEMS.

HellinDetroit

I had a really awful experience on the phone with social security regarding my latest payment.
To give everyone some background, I am on ss disability for extreme arthritis. I am not some fucking lowlife living off the system, I worked for 40 years paying into social security.
The asswipes at SS fucked up depositing my check in the wrong bank account that was closed due to lack of funds, even though I gave them my new account information 6 weeks ago. I had to close the original account because some motherfucker from the middle east tried to highjack my money online.
Yesterday, I tried to straighten this issue out over the phone with Social Security, who directed me to this fucking nigger guy who gave me all sorts of fucking attitude.
Then I decided to do some research on the latest news regarding this agency.
It seems like Social Security is currently under congressional investigation over a wide range of complaints, such as overpayment and underpayment.
It is such a fucking heap of shit it is unbelievable.
You know what the best part is??
A NIGGER BITCH IS IN CHARGE OF SOCIAL SECURITY.
THIS MEANS ANYONE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE WHITE, ARE GOING BE FUCKED BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT!!
I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS PROBLEM.
THESE FUCKING NIGGERS ARE LITERALLY DESTROYING MY LIFE.

Last edited:

HellinDetroit

I had a really awful experience on the phone with social security regarding my latest payment.
To give everyone some background, I am on ss disability for extreme arthritis. I am not some fucking lowlife living off the system, I worked for 40 years paying into social security.
The asswipes at SS fucked up depositing my check in the wrong bank account that was closed due to lack of funds, even though I gave them my new account information 6 weeks ago. I had to close the original account because some motherfucker from the middle east tried to highjack my money online.
Yesterday, I tried to straighten this issue out over the phone with Social Security, who directed me to this fucking nigger guy who gave me all sorts of fucking attitude.
It seems like Social Security is currently under congressional investigation over a wide range of complaints, such as overpayment and underpayment.
THIS MEANS ANYONE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE WHITE, ARE GOING BE FUCKED BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT!!
Why the fuck are most of the customer service positions at medical insurance, banks and government occupied by talking apes?? The nigger is increasing its power by the day and needs to be STOPPED before it is too late.

HellinDetroit

Why the fuck are most of the customer service positions at medical insurance, banks and government occupied by talking apes?? The nigger is increasing its power by the day and needs to be STOPPED before it is too late.
These fucktard white liberal wealthy race tratiors, who don't give a shit about white working class people, make me sick to my stomach for allowing these incompetent black pieces of shit assume authority over crucial services.
I've fucking had it with niggers.

Sorry to hear that!!...Any place run by niggers turns to shit and Corruption.

Dikembe

And the level of incompetency extends to the nigger infested Internal Revenue Service as well. I am a retired CPA specializing in tax law and I am astounded by all the clusterfukks they make on the returns I do for friends and relatives whose tax returns I do as a courtesy for no charge. My closest friend can't get rid of mistakes they've been making relative to tax year 2008. They also can't anything right about the refunds due to the estate of a freind's deceased mother which I tried to straightern out on the phone with two separate brain dead niggers.

New Minority

Trustee
Best thing is to go to a small office in a white small town in person.
Many years ago, I was out of country in service and listed as deceased, granted they notified my family and hometown paper as well, even sent a flag to my parent's home, but they were at their summer house, so the neighbors informed them, and they had to track my parents (who had no idea where I was). Not a bad thing really, as I used to race motorcycles prior and had over 20 speeding tickets unpaid in excess of 120 mph.
The SS admin was paying some illegal my account. I was assigned a new number and had proof of my contribution, and still too young to collect.
I spent about 5 years trying to deal with niggers over the phone and got nowhere. I drove to corsicana Texas. And was able to go to a small office, got a hotel, and in 2 days had it resolved in full.
Hardest part for me was proving my identity and supplied multiple passport, drivers license, birth certificate, military id, and brought wage and tax records. I was obviously alive and contributing and had proof.
Now I have a new number.
The person collecting was some illegal, undocumented or whatever the catchphrase is now. The matter is resolved. They never answered on why some illegal was siphoning my account though.

sxng9

Trustee
Many of the remaining jobs in America are rapidly being replaced with niggers. If you call customer support, 90% chance it's a nigger on the other line. If you walk into a local branch, 90% chance it's a nigger staffing the desk. Niggers are overrepresented in the workforce, in commercials, etc...

I don't know where all the white workers are at. Perhaps they're resorting to low-pay door dashing or doing delivery jobs for Amazon, FedEx, UPS, etc...

Black Gorilla Jr.

Many of the remaining jobs in America are rapidly being replaced with niggers. If you call customer support, 90% chance it's a nigger on the other line. If you walk into a local branch, 90% chance it's a nigger staffing the desk. Niggers are overrepresented in the workforce, in commercials, etc...

I don't know where all the white workers are at. Perhaps they're resorting to low-pay door dashing or doing delivery jobs for Amazon, FedEx, UPS, etc...
Its even worse than that… young whites just dont exist because we are dying out and many who do have zero motivation, have the minds of 9 year olds and sponge off their parents still living at home.

HellinDetroit

Many years ago, I was out of country in service and listed as deceased, granted they notified my family and hometown paper as well, even sent a flag to my parent's home, but they were at their summer house, so the neighbors informed them, and they had to track my parents (who had no idea where I was). Not a bad thing really, as I used to race motorcycles prior and had over 20 speeding tickets unpaid in excess of 120 mph.
The SS admin was paying some illegal my account. I was assigned a new number and had proof of my contribution, and still too young to collect.
I spent about 5 years trying to deal with niggers over the phone and got nowhere. I drove to corsicana Texas. And was able to go to a small office, got a hotel, and in 2 days had it resolved in full.
Hardest part for me was proving my identity and supplied multiple passport, drivers license, birth certificate, military id, and brought wage and tax records. I was obviously alive and contributing and had proof.
Now I have a new number.
The person collecting was some illegal, undocumented or whatever the catchphrase is now. The matter is resolved. They never answered on why some illegal was siphoning my account though.
Blacks will go to great lengths denying whites benefits.
That is why I cringe everytime I have to deal with a niggerbitch.
In no way shape or form should negroes be placed in any authoritative capacity.
It is all ALWAYS about race with these vermin. They think any government assistance through disability, medicaid, unemployment and food stamps should allocated for BLACKS ONLY. America needs to deal with these domestic terrorists once and for all.

Now I have a new number.

HellinDetroit

They just type stuff into a computer or n email, send if off to cyberspace and never follow up to make sure the change was processed…

Once the nig hits that send email button they wash their hands of the issue.
Niggers never take the extra step to do anything. They are the major reason this nation is falling apart. They are the most potent weapon in Satan's arsenal.

Lawn Jockey

I feel ya brother. I just recently quit my job with a major corporation that had an apefirmative apetion hire as head manager. She is LGBT as well as a dumb nigger. I got into an argument with her and it was like talking to a brick wall and said: "Fuck it I quit!" I'm unemployed now. I'm eligible for SS in a few weeks and I hope that the niggers don't fuck that up.

Last edited:

HellinDetroit

I feel ya brother. I just recently quit my job with a major corporation that had an apefirmative apetion hire as head manager. She is LGBT as well as a dumb nigger. I got into an argument with her and it was like talking to a brick wall and said: "Fuck it I quit!" I'm unemployed now. I'm eligible for SS in a few weeks and I hope that the niggers don't fuck that up.
I would drive to a small town that is 95% white that has a social security office.
Maybe you will have a chance of being served properly.
If you get a talking ape, they will pretend to enter your info into their computer and give you disinformation.
Remember, niggers are the ENEMY, they will do all that they can to deny whites benefits they deserve.
Good Luck.

zigman

Wait till those goddamn invading beaners get their hands in the:gibs2::gibs2::gibs2::gibs2::gibs2::gibs2: tilll:gibs2:

zigman

05b4ce3d8d26ab54.png

HellinDetroit

Its even worse than that… young whites just dont exist because we are dying out and many who do have zero motivation, have the minds of 9 year olds and sponge off their parents still living at home.
That is why we need to re-instate the military draft to teach these punks discipline, honor and respect.
Those things used to be taught by the family, but thanks to the media ( controlled by you know who) that is a bygone era.