Six capped, two good after mass shooting at Nig Orleans christmas party

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
niggers.jpg:traybat::traybat:
Fambly and friends identified the 19-year-olds who were killed in a mass shooting at a Lower Ninth Ward party early Monday morning as a high school basketball star and a "sweet spirit."

The teens, Kyron Peters and Courtney Hughes, were killed just after 12:30 Monday morning, when someone entered the party they both attended in the 2000 block of St. Maurice Avenue at a short term rental property and started shooting, their fambly and friends confirmed Monday.
No photo of the buck, but you'd never guess he was a nigger from the description given by his homies:

Johnson said Peters was funny and knew how to make people laugh and was a gifted athlete.

"He had extreme gifts in basketball and football"
You don't say... :biggrin:

niggers.jpg
Darlene Cusanza, president and CEO of Crimestoppers, urged anyone with information to come forward.

“This weekend has been such a disappointment in the sense that this is one of the holiest weekends that many of us believe in and look at the violence that has happened,” she said. “I don't know as a citizen, how you can stand silent.”
Simple. They don't want the "justice system" to interfere because Africans don't believe in lengthy investigations, trials and weak-ass sentences. They believe in nigger mob justice a.k.a. retaliation. "You shoot our asses, we shoot yours!"
:chimp:

View attachment 23822:traybat::traybat:

No photo of the buck, but you'd never guess he was a nigger from the description given by his homies:

You don't say... :biggrin:

View attachment 23823

Simple. They don't want the "justice system" to interfere because Africans don't believe in lengthy investigations, trials and weak-ass sentences. They believe in nigger mob justice a.k.a. retaliation. "You shoot our asses, we shoot yours!"
:chimp:

I knows it always happens whenever and wherever nig nogs gather.

Whenever humans gather for a metal concert no one dies.

YouTube+Thumbnail+%285%29.jpg

cschoon1213

I knows it always happens whenever and wherever nig nogs gather.

Whenever humans gather for a metal concert no one dies.

YouTube+Thumbnail+%285%29.jpg
Yep. Woodstock 1969.
400,000 humans, not one violent crime in 3 days.