Silly Disney Marvels movie Bombs away this weekend

1699811588100.jpeg

View attachment 36044

Nigger/LGBTQ diversity will destroy civilization, the greatest Western nation America, and Europe.

Linguistically, culturally, and racially, Japan is homogeneous. It does not have a nigger and third world mass migration crime wave problem.

Last edited:

New Minority

Trustee
If they wanted a multicultural representation, they should have included differently abled persons as well.

sxng9

Trustee
$47 million?? Obviously, a good chunk of the American population - roughly 2.6M people have paid to go see the movie. It should be closer to $0 (in my opinion).

I have no desire to see the movie, even if it was free. I've lost interest in Marvel Studios movies for a long time and if there's a nigger (or more niggers) in lead roles, no thank you to watching the movie.

$47 million?? Obviously, a good chunk of the American population - roughly 2.6M people have paid to go see the movie. It should be closer to $0 (in my opinion).

I have no desire to see the movie, even if it was free. I've lost interest in Marvel Studios movies for a long time and if there's a nigger (or more niggers) in lead roles, no thank you to watching the movie.
I suspect the numbers are fudged