Sick of Niggers, Nigger Lovers, and Freaks

Paw Patrol

Hello fellow humans,

I am a 31-year-old white female from nut job Washington State. I am revolted by the trauma my senses must endure when I leave my house or turn on the TV. I dislike niggers, nigger lovers, and the freaks so much I cannot put it into words. I heard about this site from Chimpmania. I joined this site because I needed relief, wanted to interact with likeminded people, and for a good laugh. It seems my family and I, are the only people in this state who are not nigger lovers. Maybe they are out there, but I haven't found them yet. I know niggers are not human and neither are their owners. The degeneracy, immorality, low IQ, lack of logic, and possibly dysgenics in this state are so beyond obvious. Everything from the niggers, nigger lovers, and freaks are dark emotions, even good things like empathy they make dirty. To find Chimpout, a site that puts the truth first, makes me happy. Thank you, for letting me join.

Goliwog Jones

Hello fellow humans,

I am a 31-year-old white female from nut job Washington State. I am revolted by the trauma my senses must endure when I leave my house or turn on the TV. I dislike niggers, nigger lovers, and the freaks so much I cannot put it into words. I heard about this site from Chimpmania. I joined this site because I needed relief, wanted to interact with likeminded people, and for a good laugh. It seems my family and I, are the only people in this state who are not nigger lovers. Maybe they are out there, but I haven't found them yet. I know niggers are not human and neither are their owners. The degeneracy, immorality, low IQ, lack of logic, and possibly dysgenics in this state are so beyond obvious. Everything from the niggers, nigger lovers, and freaks are dark emotions, even good things like empathy they make dirty. To find Chimpout, a site that puts the truth first, makes me happy. Thank you, for letting me join.
I am revolted by the trauma my senses must endure

Excellent way to put it. Stay extra alert this night, Halloween. Welcome aboard

Welcome!

how nice to see more ladies joining. I am a bit surprised that W.S. is so fuxated, I knew about DC of course... I have to revise my geography I thought the state was part of that Northwest Front imaginary territory. Well, it seems things have dramatically worsened in the last decades. I wouldn't be surprised if you get now more niggers moving in from Canada than over the other state borders. My sympathies.
:facepalm:

G

Greasemonkey

Welcome!

how nice to see more ladies joining. I am a bit surprised that W.S. is so fuxated, I knew about DC of course... I have to revise my geography I thought the state was part of that Northwest Front imaginary territory. Well, it seems things have dramatically worsened in the last decades. I wouldn't be surprised if you get now more niggers moving in from Canada than over the other state borders. My sympathies.
Yeah more ladies Pakman will be like a dog with two tails.

Paw Patrol

I've heard,,,,,Washington and Oregon are unbearable.

Even so, the eastern parts of those states have lots of patriots.

Your job is to simply refuse all contact and information from libtards.

Shut the TV off.
Yes, it is unbearable. 😂 I try to laugh it off. Good to know. Could not agree more. I’ve been watching Turkish shows recently and I have not seen one nigger or freak.

Last edited:

Paw Patrol

Welcome!

More niggers, section ape, coal burners, oil drillers, and freaks in general every year. I didn’t think about Canadian niggers invading. Thank you 😂

Hello fellow humans,

even good things like empathy they make dirty. To find Chimpout, a site that puts the truth first, makes me happy. Thank you, for letting me join.

Well said::thumbsup:

Nigger monkeys laughing in court. Their souls are empty.

They do not know the prince Of peace and light of the world because they are not really human.

88c650f0-7320-11ee-887f-17d951aa703d_800_420.jpeg