Shotgun Justice Finds Mudshark in Ferndale, Michigan

Cotton Tax

Nigger ambushed his estranged mudshark one morning at the car dealership where she worked.
The Toll was paid via shotgun blast, with the nigger then firing at witnesses to the chimpout.

Davis-mugshot-and-Namou-obituary-photo.jpeg

The woman got out of her car and tried to flee, authorities say, but Gregory Keyier-Deniro Davis first shot her with a 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun as she ran. Then he got closer and allegedly shot her again.

The scene unfolded as the couple’s 10-year-old watched from the passenger seat of the victim’s vehicle, authorities say. After killing the woman, the defendant allegedly fired multiple shots at onlookers in the parking lot. Davis is also alleged to have stolen the gun he used to kill the mother of his child.

Davis allegedly surrendered to police later that same day.

Nigger ambushed his estranged mudshark one morning at the car dealership where she worked.
The Toll was paid via shotgun blast, with the nigger then firing at witnesses to the chimpout.

When will Coalburners ever learn?

I was liberal and he was black
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight
Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down....:traybat: