Short encoonter (niggers are always loitering)

I was walking through the park and from ~50 meters (150 feet) I hear "oogaa booga booka ubobeh zumzy bookaaya" or something, and I spot a troop of 20 niggers, mostly male but also a few females and keeds & babies. They were coming from the meadow and managed to block a very large path where you could fit 3 cars at least. Rule #1... so I decided to exit the park at a junction right before them. Fucking niggers just standing around in the middle of the way. I walk 100m on the sidewalk up to the corner where I have to turn. Bam suddenly africoon shebon walking there, I have to slow down to circumnavigate her, because she is in the middle of the way. Boom there is her fucking buck with africoon nigger accent talking sheeit and wearing a fucking gold chain and sneakers (are you surprised). I had to pass through them because of the way they walked blocking all other pedestrians. Those two were a bit too close to me; they both had evil in their monkey eyes. I suppose they could have been on their way to join the other africoons in the park.

Niggers are fucking annoying when they walk - they block everything. They always loiter +litter everywhere and are so ooga-booga loud except when it could be useful like before running into them at a street corner. I hate it when they pollute this beautiful city.

:chimp1:

sxng9

Trustee
Where ever niggers frequent often, you should have a bottle of Liquid Ass handy to spray things that niggers touch often and maybe secretly spray the bum area of a sheboon (if you're bold). The nigger bucks will surely come sniffing around, since they really like that smell.

I was walking through the park and from ~50 meters (150 feet) I hear "oogaa booga booka ubobeh zumzy bookaaya" or something, and I spot a troop of 20 niggers, mostly male but also a few females and keeds & babies. They were coming from the meadow and managed to block a very large path where you could fit 3 cars at least. Rule #1... so I decided to exit the park at a junction right before them. Fucking niggers just standing around in the middle of the way. I walk 100m on the sidewalk up to the corner where I have to turn. Bam suddenly africoon shebon walking there, I have to slow down to circumnavigate her, because she is in the middle of the way. Boom there is her fucking buck with africoon nigger accent talking sheeit and wearing a fucking gold chain and sneakers (are you surprised). I had to pass through them because of the way they walked blocking all other pedestrians. Those two were a bit too close to me; they both had evil in their monkey eyes. I suppose they could have been on their way to join the other africoons in the park.

Niggers are fucking annoying when they walk - they block everything. They always loiter +litter everywhere and are so ooga-booga loud except when it could be useful like before running into them at a street corner. I hate it when they pollute this beautiful city.

:chimp1:
Back in 87 I worked in a IT dept for a US company, US hours in the city of London and we noticed in the evenings when the sheboon cleaner came in to clean our office space which was the size of a 5 a side soccer pitch, they was a foul smell which lingered after she left. This went on for about a couple of weeks, so my boss from New York had enough, she left a note on a desk "Please take a bath" and a can of deodorant for the Monkey.

Sheboons also have a reputation for stinking out public transport all over London as a result of the mop on their heads, hair weave and zero personal hygiene!

BT 1000

Back in 87 I worked in a IT dept for a US company, US hours in the city of London and we noticed in the evenings when the sheboon cleaner came in to clean our office space which was the size of a 5 a side soccer pitch, they was a foul smell which lingered after she left. This went on for about a couple of weeks, so my boss from New York had enough, she left a note on a desk "Please take a bath" and a can of deodorant for the Monkey.

Sheboons also have a reputation for stinking out public transport all over London as a result of the mop on their heads, hair weave and zero personal hygiene!
Those mats on their heads fucking stink ! Imagine being stuck right behind a hair hat on the bus or something, the smell is truly horrifying, putrid rancid, makes you want to get to the nearest window and chuck 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮