Sheboon Chef Lamora Williams Cooks Up a Twofer

Cotton Tax

Prosecutors allege that Chef Supreme Lamora Williams cooked two niglets to death in an oven at the family nest.
The BBQ party was said to have occurred in 2017, but racist Covid kept the case from coming to trial until now.

Lamora-Williams.jpeg

Lamora Williams stands accused of myriad crimes over the October 2017 deaths of her sons, 1-year-old Ja’Karter Penn and 2-year-old Ke’Yaunte Penn – who police believe were killed roughly an hour apart.
A Georgia mother of three accused of killing two of her children “by placing them in an oven and turning it on” waived her first court appearance on Friday morning, local media in Apelanta reported.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:nigbbq:

The children’s father created a GoGibsMe page and hopes other people learn from his tragic experience.

“I want everyone to use my story as a helping hand,” he wrote. “I lost my 2 young boys to violence and I want to be a difference maker in someone else’s life to prevent a child being hurt.”
No, you want to cash in on two niglets you never heard or cared about until their appearance in the MSM made them potentially lucrative.

niggers.jpg :loss:

Prosecutors allege that Chef Supreme Lamora Williams cooked two niglets to death in an oven at the family nest.
The BBQ party was said to have occurred in 2017, but racist Covid kept the case from coming to trial until now.

View attachment 29832

They belong in the Jungle where they can cook each other in pots.

Attachments

• Jungle-Jitters.jpg
    Jungle-Jitters.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 3