Selling a car to a negroid, before I was aware

Race Realist

So, I had a Buick. Just an a to b car, and selling under a grand, 20 years ago. We used to call these type cars WORK CARS. You didn't insure it for collission. Or your dad and grandpa had one, a big safe boat.

They'd drive it in winter, let it rust, but keep your actual late model Impala in the garage for the winter.

But anyways, ....

Nigger magnet ___-- big mistake.

The idiot showed up, and then said he needed to go home to get the cash. (At least I had not let him come to the house),

Big mistake.

I go over there and the niggger goes upstairs for like 20 minutes. Plotting how to fff whitey up.

Big mistake.

Finally I come to my senses.

Got the hell out of there.

Never sell anything to a fucking niggger.

If you answer the phone, you know right away. Ebonics. CLICK!!!

If it's online then it's a dead giveaway names like Marcus quantrell etc.

I'm lucky to be alive.

Last edited:
So, I had a Buick. Just a a to b car, and selling under a grand, 20 years ago.

Nigger magnet big mistake.

The idiot shower up, and then said he needed to go home to get the cash.

Big mistake.

I go over there and the niggger goes upstairs for like 20 minutes.

Big mistake.

Get the hell out of there.

If you answer the phone, you know right away.

I'm lucky to be alive.
Never! buy anything either, of course

Jazzspooks

Cause you known when comes to the last $50 and the choice is fried chiggins, dope or oil change, you know what choice the nig will make.

I rented out my condo to a high yellow nig before i knew better… he told me his uncle got him a big job in the coty at a construction company… later i find out he thinks his $17 an hour is a big job..

Paid rent for 2 or 3 months and stopped, at the 4th month i went over there and they were gone… left 7 large trash bags worth of trash in the house and stole my phillips boom box stereo i left in the unit. Took me a whole day to clean it up. I was lucky it wasnt worse.

The high yellows might be a tad better but youll still lose dealing with them.

Race Realist

Cause you known when comes to the last $50 and the choice is fried chiggins, dope or oil change, you know what choice the nig will make.

I rented out my condo to a high yellow nig before i knew better… he told me his uncle got him a big job in the coty at a construction company… later i find out he thinks his $17 an hour is a big job..

Paid rent for 2 or 3 months and stopped, at the 4th month i went over there and they were gone… left 7 large trash bags worth of trash in the house and stole my phillips boom box stereo i left in the unit. Took me a whole day to clean it up. I was lucky it wasnt worse.

The high yellows might be a tad better but youll still lose dealing with them.
I really thought your outcome was gonna be worse.

They LEFT?

Dang, that's a win. Unless they flooded the place with water damage and rotten fish

OuOuAhAh

So, I had a Buick. Just an a to b car, and selling under a grand, 20 years ago. We used to call these type cars WORK CARS. You didn't insure it for collission. Or your dad and grandpa had one, a big safe boat.

They'd drive it in winter, let it rust, but keep your actual late model Impala in the garage for the winter.

But anyways, ....

Nigger magnet ___-- big mistake.

The idiot showed up, and then said he needed to go home to get the cash. (At least I had not let him come to the house),

Big mistake.

I go over there and the niggger goes upstairs for like 20 minutes. Plotting how to fff whitey up.

Big mistake.

Got the hell out of there.

If you answer the phone, you know right away. Ebonics. CLICK!!!

I'm lucky to be alive.
Anytime I sell or buy anything online I tell them to meet me in the parking lot of the police station. That keeps the niggers away.