"Seeing White people being confident in their physical appearance makes me so fucking angry..."

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
niggers.jpg

There you have it. They hate us because they know we're superior, they agree, and it drives them nuts if they can't force us all into unnaturally hating ourselves.

Political Correctness is nothing but copium to niggers. They know it's bullshit yet they can't deal with being a sub race of monkeys who were used as farm equipment for a while but who are now completely obsolete.

Also see this:

niggers.jpg

niggers.jpg

Uhtred Lothbrok

View attachment 40805

There you have it. They hate us because they know we're superior, they agree, and it drives them nuts if they can't force us all into unnaturally hating ourselves.

Political Correctness is nothing but copium to niggers. They know it's bullshit yet they can't deal with being a sub race of monkeys who were used as farm equipment for a while but who are now completely obsolete.

Also see this:

View attachment 40806

View attachment 40807
It's both funny and pathetic at the same time. Niggers are so deranged with the shit they come up with.

Mr. Otis Chimp

View attachment 40805

Also see this:

View attachment 40806

View attachment 40807
All niggers are delusional; no exceptions. They invent anything that will assuage their delusional mindset. Even though there is nothing between their ears inside their nigger coconuts; it is still painful to them the White man is far superior. By inventing a non- existent history they will make it that much worse for them in dealing with their worthless existence.

View attachment 40805

Also see this:

View attachment 40806

View attachment 40807
There you have it. They hate us because they know we're superior,

Well said::thumbsup:

Jealousy is hardwired in nig nog DNape. niggers are the most disruptive children in the schools’. Their attacks are sudden, unpredictable, and vicious. They have no concept of pain or the result of causing pain and they show no mercy to human children.

Count Potocki

View attachment 40805

They’re pathetic. Every fucking February it’s “neegrows invented this” “and afrokin ‘muricans invented that”
Everything from the train air brake to peanut butter was invented by white men.
My recent fave was someone posting “this here niggra scientist - she invented the GPS”. I commented by saying I understand she actually launched them into orbit herself!

They’re pathetic. Every fucking February it’s “neegrows invented this” “and afrokin ‘muricans invented that”
Everything from the train air brake to peanut butter was invented by white men.
My recent fave was someone posting “this here niggra scientist - she invented the GPS”. I commented by saying I understand she actually launched them into orbit herself!

They’re pathetic. Every fucking February it’s “neegrows invented this”

Well said::thumbsup:

The monkeys did not invent car alarms or bicycle locks or home alarm systems but they are the reason we have them.

What does a nigger get for Christmas?
Your bicycle.
What does a thieving nigger get for Christmas in Africa?

Another niggers car tire.

man-in-tire.jpg

This is why there will never be peace with them.

I honestly wish them to be happy, swinging from trees, eating bananas & having good cookouts in Apefrica. Where the hyenas eat the poo-poo and they won't get a frost bite or suffer systemic racism. May they remain there for ever, and be happy.

If they are not happy in Apefrica you'll have to be always on your guards to not make the black kids angry, niggers are happy when white girls bleed a lot, of course nobody gives them anything and somebody's got to do something and you wypipo are the problem.
:gorrila2::chimp1::spider:

sxng9

Trustee
vintage photos of white people scare me sometimes
Sure, this was the good times when the white man was living in bliss had little to fear from niggers.

Today, the nigger population has exploded in America and continues to massively grow unchecked and some niggers realize that even with 50+ million niggers in America, niggers have never achieved happy times (as shown in that old photo of whites, unless niggers are actively robbing, raping and killing innocent human lives).

Black Gorilla Jr.

I’ve always felt that just in bicycle theft alone we have more than paid back enough money in “reparations”
I saw some youtube video the other day about some nigger stole an e-bike and they found it within a couple hours at the nearest pawn shop..

Maybe that was a story on here.. i cant remember…

Niggers at work..

Another Postcard

View attachment 40805

Also see this:

View attachment 40806

View attachment 40807

I just wish they’d all just die. Like we wake up tomorrow and find out a disease wiped out the entire nigger population the world over…but I dream…