Science: niggers stink 4 times more than humans

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member

NIGGERS STINK over 4 times more than other races!

Niggers have a peculiar smell, and some say its from coconut-vanilla scented hair relaxer products. Even male niggers relax their hair.

The products to relax nigger hair in Wal-Marts that bother carrying them, are easy to spot : they are the only ones hidden behind security plexiglass cases to prevent theft.

Negros have up to 2 million (yes two million) DNA base pair differences (mutations) than all other races, and one set of differences changes the properties of excreted urine, which in mammals is also excreted in sweat. Blacks also emit more bilirubin in sweat, and Blacks emit more testosterone in sweat (both genders). Phosphorous differences would cause the most stench differences though, but many smelly volatile compounds were carefully measured in a brave 2017 paper proving that Negros smell four times more than other races...

2017 : The Effect Of Ethnicity On Human Axillary Odorant Production

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4724538/

Negros excrete these odor enhancing chemicals far more than any other race :

• Hexanoic Acid (a goat odor)
  • Butyric Acid (the MOST smelly chemical a human can produce and negros make 300% more)
  • Propanoic Acid (belly button odor)
  • Acetic Acid
  • Valeric Acid (unpleasant odor to humans)
See Figure 2 from that science paper for a graph of those emitted chemicals that negros exude in their animal sweat.

See Figure 3 to see that Negros exude these smelly volatiles in abundance :

• 7-Octenoic Acid (over twice as much)
  • 2-Octenoic acid
  • Methyl-2-hexenoic acid (over twice as much in all measurements)
  • 3-hydroxy-3-methylhexanoic acid
NIGGERS STINK!

Countless science papers prove niggers smell four times worse than any other race.

A well recently washed nigger, on a cold day, mere hours after a shower, mainly smells more from their HAIR RELAXING PRODUCTS, until they sweat later in the day, and bloom into full animal stench.

A Caucasian unaware of negro HAIR RELAXING PRODUCTS, mistakes hair products on a mostly-clean sheboon as an organic emission, but there are racial sweat difference blind people can smell, as science has well proven.

Blind adults claim they can always detect negros by their smell, REGARDLESS of HAIR RELAXING PRODUCTS, or not! Blind can smell niggers.

TL/DR: Scientists proved niggers stink, but Everything is racist, and its always Whitey's fault somehow.

Why do they stink so much? Is it the same reason like why they are so loud?

I think the last time I checked, the common theory about loud niggers (e.g. on the sail foam) was that they do it instinctivly to communicate from tree to tree or through a denser jungle. The smell could be also usefull for their mating habits for the same reasons. Maybe it's also to warn enemy animals. Or God made them that way so we could be warned when they are around.

I never observed or knew about niggers and their hair habbits, except that they were different and needed that afro sheen thing. One thing I noticed with real african niggers, some uppity class niggers with realy colorfull african clothes, on a beautifull sunday, straight from the continent to my beautiful city... in the u-bahn.... during a trip to mom. Hey they were oiling their paws with some kind of smelly thing. A complete familiy like 12 niggers with a lot more big ass queenboons and grandqueenboons than kangz or lower grade males, but also too many nigglets, most except one or two bellow teen-ape of age. Maybe they were only 8 or 10, but it felt like they were 20. And they were the BEST elite behaved niggers you could imagine. Especialy if you are some kind of a weirdo xenophile who thinks that all niggers are uppity class niggers in "beautifull dresses", you would have seen them as such beautifull niggers from the best breed of niggers you can have. Here they are. I have met many of them in my life. Maybe some dictators family... It was for their paws, and not for their hair. They knew what they were doing, so to say. Smart uppity high class niggers with "beautifull" clothes, big mama asses, and colorfull towels on their heads. Anyway. It smelled incredibly. It filled instantly the waggon. They were sitting on their asses designed by the brothers Mongolfière and when they opened the little bottle of their "perfume" it was pretty much over. I thought. But no, they started oiling their paws with it. I do not remember exactly what it was, but I expected something like an "after shave" odor. It was far different from it, and I was nearly shocked - except that at that time I was already nigger aware (thanks to site number one). It was a displeasant odor too. It wasn't something a human would use as a perfume. You could think, maybe it is something "eatable". But no, it didn't smell "eatable", somekind of an old forgotten fish maybe or what... I do not remember. It was "not OK", what ever it was. I was "nearly shocked" but the smell was uniquely (niggerishly) distastesfull. Uppity class nigger perfume.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Geez that could have been anything. The niggers over here use cocoa butter lotion because if they don't, then their dead skin cells will accumulate on their wrinkles (a condition the niggers call "being ashy").

I do remember in the 70's the niggers would put something on themselves that smelled like coconuts. Might have been in their hair? Maybe their skin? It was tolerable. Wish they would go back to the coconut thing.