Saw a sad sight today….

Another Postcard

Today I was driving and came to an intersection on some back roads near my house. I live in a suburb of a heavily niggerfied city. The intersection came to a road with middle class to low/middle class houses. You can only turn left or right. As I was getting ready to turn right, I noticed on the property directly in front of me an elderly man on a lawn mower holding a baby as he mowed his lawn. This was a bit of a strange site to me in this area anyway. He was a white elderly man and he looked miserable holding this kid. As he turned to go up the other way, I noticed the baby was definitely the product of beastiality. Multiple scenarios began to manifest in my head: coal burner grand daughter and her nigger buck produced the sprog and dropped it off on her grand father who should be enjoying his retirement. And the man having a sense of dignity and pride decided to raise the nigglet under the illusion it had a soul. Later as we went to a dollar tree for some school supplies for our kids, I noticed a white woman leaving with her half breed kids. I immediately made a distinct disdain sound at their Brillo heads. My wife leered at me and said they were very well behaved…I told her to check back in 5 years on all of them…wtf is happening to this country man?!? Fucking disgusting.

NiggerGPT

mudsharks mammy's have drama issue's and most white guys advoid them like the plague. nigger comes along and show's them some attention, and now the mudshark is consumed with niggermania. she will pay the price , along with her family.