Romeo and Juliet 2024 , yep a nigger

1712083373587.jpeg

IMG_9393.jpeg

Ugly ass buck

Uhtred Lothbrok

I saw this yesterday. It's worse than nigger Anne Boleyn. These leftist faggots in theater will ruin everything for the sake of DEI. I think the only noteworthy nigger character in Shakespearean literature is Othello, right? I guess one nigger wasn't enough. Wow, they couldn't even get a "decent" looking sheboon for this travesty.

coonhunter

This qualifies for today's buck or sow puzzle.

Nobody is going to watch this 20 something human and his mudblood sowbuck pretending to be underage Italian lovers. If they are going to trash the entire premise, they ought to at least change the move title to RomeOil Driller and JuliApe.

Uhtred Lothbrok

Yeah, Olivia Hussey (1968), imo, set the standard. Claire Danes (1996), whom I like, was pretty enough for a passable Juliet. This current abomination is simply not up to it. Firstly, she's a NIGGER. Secondly, she's not even up to "nigger" beauty standards (if there even is such a thing) . She reminds me a bit of Michelle O. (not a good look). Ugh!

Vilenog

Yeah, Olivia Hussey (1968), imo, set the standard. Claire Danes (1996), whom I like, was pretty enough for a passable Juliet. This current abomination is simply not up to it. Firstly, she's a NIGGER. Secondly, she's not even up to "nigger" beauty standards (if there even is such a thing) . She reminds me a bit of Michelle O. (not a good look). Ugh!
What nigger beauty standards? I've never noticed any nigger beauty standards. Niggers don't have beauty standards the same way turds don't have beauty standards, because they don't exist and never have.

The real reason niggers rage when we call Micheal Obama a tranny, especially the women, is not because she might really be a he, but because nigger females are ultra aware that they all look masculine and tranny like, and the insult hits deep to their very core, because they all have the same masculine body type as tranny Micheal. They were built for the jungle and the African savannah, not civilised and sophisticated Western societies. Look at Detroit, the nigger has nearly turned some of the nigger areas back into the bush.

coonhunter

What nigger beauty standards? I've never noticed any nigger beauty standards. Niggers don't have beauty standards the same way turds don't have beauty standards, because they don't exist and never have.

The real reason niggers rage when we call Micheal Obama a tranny, especially the women, is not because she might really be a he, but because nigger females are ultra aware that they all look masculine and tranny like, and the insult hits deep to their very core, because they all have the same masculine body type as tranny Micheal. They were built for the jungle and the African savannah, not civilised and sophisticated Western societies. Look at Detroit, the nigger has nearly turned some of the nigger areas back into the bush.

You hit the nail on the head. They are beasts of the field. Try figuring out which primitive apes are male and which are female. It's virtually impossible short of a degree in applied zoology. Apes need the great strength to grip the vines and leap tree to tree. It's also why sheboons are so dangerous. They are unnaturally strong and vicious compared to the average human woman due to their jungle genetics and heritage.

Uhtred Lothbrok

I hear you. I guess my point was that they could have found an objectively "better looking" female nigger, a Halle Berry type with more White add mixture. Instead they recruited right from the jungle. Pure nigger. But I get your point. It's hard to say "beautiful" and "nigger" in the same sentence.