Repatriate All Niggers From Ireland

New Minority

Trustee
Just like evidence that Patriot Saint George Floyd died of a drug overdose and not by any means of choking, evidence is ignored in order to protect the "Almighty Race".

Besides, anytime a black assaults a white or any other race, it is due to genetics imbued burden of systemic racism and hardships his ancestors endured and they are not responsible, and did not act in malice.

I would tell to try and be empathetic to the black adult male that is currently defending himself from the deceptively "visually" smaller , yet monstrous threat disguised as a schoolgirl and try walking a mile in his shoes.

BUT Then again, Who the hell can walk a mile, much less 20 feet in size 16 EEE clown shoes?

People are getting sick of blacks, even the liberal ones cannot condone this type of action.
I challenge these people daily on their beliefs, and have turned many back to the way of common sense.

Niggers demand to be treated special - I do this to each one. I treat them like they are less than human, because it is befitting to them.

According to the Department of Finances Budgetary Statistics, in 2019, Ireland received €1.9 billion from the EU budget in receipts. Around 85 per cent of this funding goes to the agricultural sector and, more broadly, towards rural development projects.

Probably the reason why the Irish have to put up with niggerdom and they are being replaced.

NigletCriminal

According to the Department of Finances Budgetary Statistics, in 2019, Ireland received €1.9 billion from the EU budget in receipts. Around 85 per cent of this funding goes to the agricultural sector and, more broadly, towards rural development projects.

Probably the reason why the Irish have to put up with niggerdom and they are being replaced.
Have you seen the gay foreign looking man they appointed as their leader? He's a big proponent of diversity and secret agendas designed to recalibrate the ethnicity of the Irish race as a whole.

It's only an island of about 5 million natural inhabitants with an immigrant population of around 800,000.

Hopefully these current turmoil will be their wake up call to the globalization of their country.

Have you seen the gay foreign looking man they appointed as their leader? He's a big proponent of diversity and secret agendas designed to recalibrate the ethnicity of the Irish race as a whole.

It's only an island of about 5 million natural inhabitants with an immigrant population of around 800,000.

Hopefully these current turmoil will be their wake up call to the globalization of their country.

Well said::thumbsup:

Michael Collins and Easter uprising executed have been betrayed.

Michael-Collins-photograph-1919.jpg

61YGINgXTQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg