Reduction of Meat Consumption in America

sxng9

Trustee
More and more, we're hearing news of an agenda to push for a ban or reduction of meat consumption to help the environment and reduce greenhouse gases. Me personally, I'm seeing fewer meat sold at grocery stores and whatever meat is on the shelf, is at least double the price of what it used to be. Either that, or niggers are stealing the meat or buying it all up using their EBT and welfare checks. I'm sure there's got to be some kind of agenda with this and perhaps, it's not truly related to saving the planet.

O3MBD7EVPNHUDMECESIHGMQVKY.JPG

New York's nigger city mayor, Coon Adams also recently called out for a reduction of meat coonsumption. The nigger claims it beez eating a plant-based diet and focusing on a food policy since it beez mayor n' sheet.

Also, this reminded me of the news about Bill Gates buying up farmland. I wonder if he bought up all these farmlands to keep farmers from raising cattle and producing food for America? What's are everyone's thoughts on Chimpout?

New Minority

Trustee
Considering that meat is 4 times the cost of what it should be, with the claims of COVID impacting shipping, yes, less meat is being sold.
It appears that the millions that died from COVID-19 were truckers and train drivers only, not Biden changing the CDL license from a few hundred dollars to over 5 thousand, for a job with a median salary of 40 thousand per year.

Peg Leg Dave

MRNA vaccines are supposed to start being injected into livestock starting this month, so that may also affect consumption of meat in America.

Per Klaus Schwab: You vill eat ze bugs und like it!

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
They're just openly saying by now what they have been planning for decades. What do you think will come next after reducing air travel, cars, industry, farming, dairy, meat.........?

nigger.jpg

I'm seeing fewer meat sold at grocery stores
But more veggie burgers and all that fake substitute shit — including Bill Gates' lab grown meat which consists of tumor cells:
Sometimes you have to wonder what the globalists are up to. A bombshell report from Bloomberg earlier this month revealed the lab-grown meat strongly supported by Bill Gates has cancer cells.

You are reading this correctly. You are devouring glorified cancer tumors when consuming fake meat.

Joe Fassler, the author of the piece, revealed that in order for lab-grown meat companies to produce what they “cultured meat,” they utilize what are called “immortalized cells.” These cells, in some cases ,are fully cancerous.

:hurl:

Jazzspooks

Its going to hurt niggers more than whites so im all for it. Yes, im sure welfare niggers consume most of it.. one thing is for sure factory farming needs to end. Im fine with a vegetarian diet. I would buy beyond meat if it wasnt full of soy and costs so much… bean burgers actually taste pretty good.