"Racial Differences in Morality and Abstract Thinking" (Amren must read)

Jenkem Jenkins

this proves to me that niggerlovers all fall into one of two categories, the willfully blind and the absolute moronic. the latter category is actually the most hopeless, albeit the least evil. those who willingly turn a blind eye to the reality of the nigger still have a chance at awakening, as all of us on CO were once adjacent to niggerlovers or at the least nigger tolerant before becoming race realists. however those who are just too stupid to break free of the brainwashing have no chance at all. they truly believe that niggers are just like us, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. there's no fixing stupid. if you're stupid, you're just fuckin stupid. they're the type who could be a victim of TNB ape-ry and still find a way to victimize the coon..

ThePakMan-G

Pale Male

this proves to me that niggerlovers all fall into one of two categories, the willfully blind and the absolute moronic. the latter category is actually the most hopeless, albeit the least evil. those who willingly turn a blind eye to the reality of the nigger still have a chance at awakening, as all of us on CO were once adjacent to niggerlovers or at the least nigger tolerant before becoming race realists. however those who are just too stupid to break free of the brainwashing have no chance at all. they truly believe that niggers are just like us, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. there's no fixing stupid. if you're stupid, you're just fuckin stupid. they're the type who could be a victim of TNB ape-ry and still find a way to victimize the coon..
All the wilfully blind and moronics individuals are either geographically or socially removed from niggers. Someone living in an all-human area who attended an all-human school may harbor delusions about niggers. The same holds true for limousine liberals living in high-end neighborhoods, attending private schools and driving luxury cars. These people are safe from niggers and don't have to face the real world.

I have not seen nigger-lovers among working-class people, living on the frontier next to niggerhoods, having attended a niggerfuxated public school or having to deal with niggers on the job. Anyone who has personally suffered TNB or has family or friends victimized by niggers, becomes a race realist and nigger-hater.

All the wilfully blind and moronics individuals are either geographically or socially removed from niggers. Someone living in an all-human area who attended an all-human school may harbor delusions about niggers. The same holds true for limousine liberals living in high-end neighborhoods, attending private schools and driving luxury cars. These people are safe from niggers and don't have to face the real world.

I have not seen nigger-lovers among working-class people, living on the frontier next to niggerhoods, having attended a niggerfuxated public school or having to deal with niggers on the job. Anyone who has personally suffered TNB or has family or friends victimized by niggers, becomes a race realist and nigger-hater.

These people are safe from niggers and don't have to face the real world.

Well said::thumbsup:

Yeah, you can afford it smiling nigger lover.

1704097236262.png

WE CAN'T!!!

The Times received responses to information requests from 83 of 223 trusts, who reported 125,000 waiting list deaths. The figure of 340,000 comes from extrapolating the figure to all NHS trusts. 8 Sept 2023

Strike action is expected to take place on Saturday 2, Sunday 3 Tuesday 5, Wednesday 6, Thursday 7 and Friday 8 December 2023.

Mr. Otis Chimp

We're re-posting this classic article, a must-read for all Chimpers — how an American teacher working in Africa realized that niggers are fundamentally different...

"that a relative deficiency in abstract thinking may explain many things that are typically African."

And said deficiency is also contributed to a almost non existent frontal lobe of the brain in the nigger. Their skulls are thicker than the White man's; thus coupled together, the cortical convolutions of the nigger brain are less and much slower.

This is an excellent article. I read it before not too long ago. As DePlasmatikon Gibs stated, it is must read.

Mr. Otis Chimp

These people are safe from niggers and don't have to face the real world.

Well said::thumbsup:

Yeah, you can afford it smiling nigger lover.

View attachment 37916

WE CAN'T!!!

The Times received responses to information requests from 83 of 223 trusts, who reported 125,000 waiting list deaths. The figure of 340,000 comes from extrapolating the figure to all NHS trusts. 8 Sept 2023

Strike action is expected to take place on Saturday 2, Sunday 3 Tuesday 5, Wednesday 6, Thursday 7 and Friday 8 December 2023.

The smiling nigger loving cuckold won't be smiling once his ass is beat, robbed and raped by this nigga pet, along with the rest of nigger his loving family. I say good riddance.

zigman

e8beaf286830e6b5.jpeg

however those who are just too stupid to break free of the brainwashing have no chance at all. they truly believe that niggers are just like us, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary

Bravo:👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This is an excellent point and one that's constantly on my mind.

Dumm·kopf liberal.

1705951578768.png

ThePakMan-G

Absolutely moronic is the majority

Mr. Otis Chimp

however those who are just too stupid to break free of the brainwashing have no chance at all. they truly believe that niggers are just like us, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary

Bravo:👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This is an excellent point and one that's constantly on my mind.

Dumm·kopf liberal.

View attachment 38555
Instant Karma