Puff daddy busted for all sorts of TNB degenerate behavior . ✈️ bye

US NEWS

‘Creepy’ footage of Diddy with young Justin Bieber resurfaces​

By Melissa Koenig

Published March 27, 2024, 7:41 a.m. ET
poster.jpg

A “creepy” video of Sean “Diddy” Combs saying he was going to spend 48 hours with 15-year-old Justin Bieber — but “can’t disclose” what they were planning to do — has resurfaced amid the rapper’s sex-trafficking investigation.

In the clip posted online Tuesday, Diddy is seen standing next to the teenage pop star, who smiles awkwardly as the rapper explains what he is doing with Bieber.

ADVERTISEMENT
“He’s having 48 hours with Diddy,” the then-40-year-old “All I Wanna Do Is Win” singer says.

“Where we hanging out and what we’re doing we really can’t disclose,” he says. “But it’s definitely a 15-year-old’s dream.”

Sean Diddy Combs is seen in the clip. 6
A video has re-emerged of rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs saying he was going to spend 48 hours with then-teenage pop star Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber / Youtube
ADVERTISEMENT

EXPLORE MORE​

Disturbing footage shows NYPD cop screaming in pain on street after he was fatally shot by career-criminal suspect

'Migrant influencer' encouraging others to invade the US, squat at homes is now on the run from authorities

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Miami mansion in chaos, ex-assistant claims women only 'f--kable or not f--kable' to him

Diddy goes on to say he has “been given custody” of Bieber for 48 hours, explaining: “He’s signed to Usher and I had legal guardianship of Usher when he did his first album.

“I don’t have legal guardianship of him,” Diddy admits of Bieber, “but for the next 48 hours, he’s with me and we’re gonna go full crazy.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Bieber is seen smiling throughout the clip, looking up at Diddy and making small comments like “Yeah, I’m signed with Usher” and agreeing they would go “full crazy.”

Just moments before the awkward exchange, Diddy was seen presenting the teenager with a convertible. Justin Bieber / Youtube
Just moments before the awkward exchange, Diddy was seen presenting the teenager with a convertible.

ADVERTISEMENT
“OK, so I’m gonna be driving this next year,” Bieber says, appreciatively.

Diddy then agrees that he can “come down” and get the car when he turns 16, and “then when you’re 18, you get the house — you get the mansion.”

ADVERTISEMENT
In another video apparently taken months later, Diddy could be seen confronting the teenager because he “ain’t been calling me and hanging out with me the way we used to hang out.”

Bieber could be seen stepping back and forth and stuttering as he explained to the rapper that he was only trying to get through to him via his reps but “you never really got my number.”

In another video apparently taken months later, Diddy could be seen confronting the teenager because he “ain’t been calling me and hanging out with me the way we used to hang out.” Diddy / Youtube
ADVERTISEMENT
Many online branded the videos “creepy,” including internet personality Luke Rudkowski, who asked, “where the hell are the parents here?!”

The videos of Diddy’s interactions with young Bieber resurfaced just hours after internet sleuths uncovered an interview Usher did with shock jock Howard Stern in 2016, in which he admitted he saw “very curious things” taking place at Diddy’s New York mansion when he was sent to live with him for a year at the age of just 14.

“I got a chance to see some things … I don’t know if I could indulge and even understand what I was looking at,” Usher said.

ADVERTISEMENT
A screengrab of the post. 6
Internet personality Luke Rudkowski asked “where the hell are the parents here?!” @Lukewearechange/X
Diana Wallace, the wife of crypto influencer Matt Wallace, suggested Diddy “needs to be investigated on charges of pedophilia.” @DianaWallace888/X
“It was pretty wild. It was crazy. There were very curious things taking place and I didn’t necessarily understand it,” he said, laughing, adding that he felt like a little brother during the time he spent with the Bad Boy Records boss.

ADVERTISEMENT
When Stern asked whether he would send his own kids to Puffy Flavor Camp, Usher exclaimed: “Hell no!”

Here's what we know about the allegations against Sean "Diddy" Combs​

• Sean “Diddy” Comb’s homes in Los Angeles and Miami were raided by Homeland Security amid a possible connection with an ongoing sex-trafficking investigation.
  • Authorities targeted the rapper’s homes to seize phones and computers, sources told The Post.
  • Combs was spotted outside a Miami airport slowly strolling back and forth Monday just hours after the raids, according to reports.
  • Brendan Paul, a music producer and basketball player, was arrested on drug charges at a Miami airport while attempting to board Combs’ private jet. Paul has been accused of being a “drug mule” for Combs in a federal lawsuit.
  • At least four Jane Does and one John Doe have been interviewed by New York prosecutors in connection to sex-trafficking allegations and a RICO case, sources told Rolling Stone.
  • Combs’ ex-girlfriend Cassie (Cassandra Ventura) filed a lawsuit against him in November 2023 on several allegations, including rape and physical abuse for over a decade.
  • Combs and Cassie settled the lawsuit one day after she filed it.
  • In November 2023, the rapper was accused of drugging, filming and sexually assaulting a womanon a date in 1991.
  • The lawsuit describes how Combs drove the alleged victim to a music studio “where she could not get out of the car” before taking her “to a place he was staying to sexually assault her.”
  • A third woman filed a lawsuit against the celebrity in November 2023, claiming that he and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall took turns sexually assaulting her and a friend in the early 1990s.
  • The woman, listed as Jane Doe in the lawsuit, claimed that a couple of days after the assault, Combs came to the home where she and her friend were staying and violently attacked her.
  • In December 2023, Combs was hit with a fourth sexual assault lawsuit that accused him and others of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl at his NYC recording studio after drugging her and supplying her with alcohol.

Last edited:
TMZ detectives followed Diddy's private plane to the Caribbeans

TMZ has tracked Diddy's personal LoveAir LLC jet -- the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now -- and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua ... which is down in the Caribbean.

:muh dik:Mouthwash.img:gypshun:

US NEWS

‘Creepy’ footage of Diddy with young Justin Bieber resurfaces​

By Melissa Koenig

Published March 27, 2024, 7:41 a.m. ET
poster.jpg

A “creepy” video of Sean “Diddy” Combs saying he was going to spend 48 hours with 15-year-old Justin Bieber — but “can’t disclose” what they were planning to do — has resurfaced amid the rapper’s sex-trafficking investigation.

In the clip posted online Tuesday, Diddy is seen standing next to the teenage pop star, who smiles awkwardly as the rapper explains what he is doing with Bieber.

ADVERTISEMENT
“He’s having 48 hours with Diddy,” the then-40-year-old “All I Wanna Do Is Win” singer says.

“Where we hanging out and what we’re doing we really can’t disclose,” he says. “But it’s definitely a 15-year-old’s dream.”

Sean Diddy Combs is seen in the clip. 6
A video has re-emerged of rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs saying he was going to spend 48 hours with then-teenage pop star Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber / Youtube
ADVERTISEMENT

EXPLORE MORE​

Disturbing footage shows NYPD cop screaming in pain on street after he was fatally shot by career-criminal suspect

'Migrant influencer' encouraging others to invade the US, squat at homes is now on the run from authorities

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Miami mansion in chaos, ex-assistant claims women only 'f--kable or not f--kable' to him

Diddy goes on to say he has “been given custody” of Bieber for 48 hours, explaining: “He’s signed to Usher and I had legal guardianship of Usher when he did his first album.

“I don’t have legal guardianship of him,” Diddy admits of Bieber, “but for the next 48 hours, he’s with me and we’re gonna go full crazy.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Bieber is seen smiling throughout the clip, looking up at Diddy and making small comments like “Yeah, I’m signed with Usher” and agreeing they would go “full crazy.”

Just moments before the awkward exchange, Diddy was seen presenting the teenager with a convertible. Justin Bieber / Youtube
Just moments before the awkward exchange, Diddy was seen presenting the teenager with a convertible.

ADVERTISEMENT
“OK, so I’m gonna be driving this next year,” Bieber says, appreciatively.

Diddy then agrees that he can “come down” and get the car when he turns 16, and “then when you’re 18, you get the house — you get the mansion.”

ADVERTISEMENT
In another video apparently taken months later, Diddy could be seen confronting the teenager because he “ain’t been calling me and hanging out with me the way we used to hang out.”

Bieber could be seen stepping back and forth and stuttering as he explained to the rapper that he was only trying to get through to him via his reps but “you never really got my number.”

In another video apparently taken months later, Diddy could be seen confronting the teenager because he “ain’t been calling me and hanging out with me the way we used to hang out.” Diddy / Youtube
ADVERTISEMENT
Many online branded the videos “creepy,” including internet personality Luke Rudkowski, who asked, “where the hell are the parents here?!”

The videos of Diddy’s interactions with young Bieber resurfaced just hours after internet sleuths uncovered an interview Usher did with shock jock Howard Stern in 2016, in which he admitted he saw “very curious things” taking place at Diddy’s New York mansion when he was sent to live with him for a year at the age of just 14.

“I got a chance to see some things … I don’t know if I could indulge and even understand what I was looking at,” Usher said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Internet personality Luke Rudkowski asked “where the hell are the parents here?!” @Lukewearechange/X
Diana Wallace, the wife of crypto influencer Matt Wallace, suggested Diddy “needs to be investigated on charges of pedophilia.” @DianaWallace888/X
“It was pretty wild. It was crazy. There were very curious things taking place and I didn’t necessarily understand it,” he said, laughing, adding that he felt like a little brother during the time he spent with the Bad Boy Records boss.

ADVERTISEMENT
When Stern asked whether he would send his own kids to Puffy Flavor Camp, Usher exclaimed: “Hell no!”

Here's what we know about the allegations against Sean "Diddy" Combs​

• Sean “Diddy” Comb’s homes in Los Angeles and Miami were raided by Homeland Security amid a possible connection with an ongoing sex-trafficking investigation.
  • Authorities targeted the rapper’s homes to seize phones and computers, sources told The Post.
  • Combs was spotted outside a Miami airport slowly strolling back and forth Monday just hours after the raids, according to reports.
  • Brendan Paul, a music producer and basketball player, was arrested on drug charges at a Miami airport while attempting to board Combs’ private jet. Paul has been accused of being a “drug mule” for Combs in a federal lawsuit.
  • At least four Jane Does and one John Doe have been interviewed by New York prosecutors in connection to sex-trafficking allegations and a RICO case, sources told Rolling Stone.
  • Combs’ ex-girlfriend Cassie (Cassandra Ventura) filed a lawsuit against him in November 2023 on several allegations, including rape and physical abuse for over a decade.
  • Combs and Cassie settled the lawsuit one day after she filed it.
  • In November 2023, the rapper was accused of drugging, filming and sexually assaulting a womanon a date in 1991.
  • The lawsuit describes how Combs drove the alleged victim to a music studio “where she could not get out of the car” before taking her “to a place he was staying to sexually assault her.”
  • A third woman filed a lawsuit against the celebrity in November 2023, claiming that he and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall took turns sexually assaulting her and a friend in the early 1990s.
  • The woman, listed as Jane Doe in the lawsuit, claimed that a couple of days after the assault, Combs came to the home where she and her friend were staying and violently attacked her.
  • In December 2023, Combs was hit with a fourth sexual assault lawsuit that accused him and others of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl at his NYC recording studio after drugging her and supplying her with alcohol.
R Smelly snitched on diddy for a Big Mac meal.

image-19.png

niggers will always be dumb liars, thieves, senseless violent beasts, mindless souless criminals, rapists and murderers

The OJ defense. I dindu nuffins. I ran because my chimp mind could not think of a good alibi, da glove don't fit, it was not me and sheeeeit.
The OJ defense. I dindu nuffins. I ran because my chimp mind could not think of a good alibi, da glove don't fit, it was not me and sheeeeit.

Well said::thumbsup:

Delusional niggers believe when you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

Liberals do the same thing by putting ugly smiling black wog bootlips faces on our screens 24/7.

So humans believe niggers are the same as us.

Last edited:

Delusional niggers believe when you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

Liberals do the same thing by putting ugly smiling black wog bootlips faces on our screens 24/7.

So humans niggers are the same as us.

Georgerabbit

Veteran

So humans believe niggers are the same as us.
Joe Goebbels and his boss also belived that about lies. It seems that the neo-democrat authoritarian change agents worship those two bastards and other like them.