Our niggers stink more than your niggers

Knackers

I'm an Australian living in the pilbara of WA, our "Boongs" as we call them break into our houses, steal our cars and generally trash the fuckin joint. And they fuckin STINK. Only time they wash is when it rains, "not very often here" and the river floods, they get in the water and from the bridge, it looks like sewage with turdlets floating in it. I heard about Chimpout from a podcast I have been listening to for years called Distorted View.

I'm an Australian living in the pilbara of WA, our "Boongs" as we call them break into our houses, steal our cars and generally trash the fuckin joint. And they fuckin STINK. Only time they wash is when it rains, "not very often here" and the river floods, they get in the water and from the bridge, it looks like sewage with turdlets floating in it. I heard about Chimpout from a podcast I have been listening to for years called Distorted View.
Niggerology studies show that the nigger species are the same wherever they contaminate. Drugs, zero impulse control, violence, destruction, gangs, prostitution, murder, self-pity, and crying racism are all the things dunce low IQ Evil niggers are about.

Welcome to the site!

1648709906517.jpeg

Knackers

You want to know how fucking stupid the boongs in Australia are? The government has to make PSA’s telling them not to sleep on the road.

Yep, that's right. In my town two were run over just weeks apart on the main highway by quad trailer road trains, too funny, except for the poor driver who had shit stink on his truck. Now we have to slow down to 70km/h and it's all lit up with expensive street lighting. And the boongs in that video are made up, they don't use swags, just a dirty old blanket, and they don't dress that tidy. The one in the Landcruiser, he must've only recently stole it as it's still in reasonable condition. By the way, if you're wondering about the word "Boong" it's the sound they make when they get hit and bounce off the bullbar of your car

Knackers

I saw a programme about ancient alientheory and it was suggested an out of Australia rather than out of Africa theory, where ever I originated it wasn't from any spear chuckers. I have a friend in WA and he told me the black fellas are lazy bastards just like every other nigger. Welcome to the house of fun.
Yeah, with you Greasemonkey, I don't think so, their weapons of choice are still sticks and rocks, or empty stubbies. If the Germans or the Japs got in here during the war and took over the joint, there would be no boongs left, a pity sometimes I think.

New Minority

Trustee
In Panama and Colombia, if something black and looks like a lump is lying across the road (usually to slow traffic) - they are called "Policias Muertos" (Dead Cops), but I would call these niggers the same name as in the English language translation - "Speed Bumps!"

Are they abbos? I heard they’re the most retarded of the bunch.

Welcome!

boongs are a special breed. The Great Pugs among the nigger species. Before niggers invaded Australia, the continent had much more forests and wildlife, but niggers turned most of the country into a desert by hunting with fire burning down the forests, grasslands and steppes too often for them to regenerate naturally. Those dindus "perfectly in harmony with nature and the laws of the universe playing digeridoo" destroyed most of the continent's wild life in record time; remember this when there's blame whitey time again. I can imagine that if niggers hadn't caused so much destruction Australia's ecosystem would have been strong enough to better resist other invasive species that came later; also there would have been other animals to hunt or domesticate for wypipo so they wouldn't import foxes and rabbits and other animals... but I largely digress. I could imagine they did the same in Africa and that's how the Sahara desert came into being. Just look at Haiti. Niggers will usually cause desertification & civilizational collapse, jungle growing over once great cities like Detroit. Niggers can destroy an entire continent with stone age tools or just by being niggers.

Mr.sunshine

(Reply to openPeanut):

That’s true, but only when they are fostered by someone. In nature every species is living in a kind of harmony with the environment. Diseases and scarcity of resources always holds the population in a healthy balance. But the western countries are feeding Africa so the Black Plague can prosper and destroy the environment. If Haiti wouldn’t be supported, they would simply die out on this once beautiful island and in some decades there would perhaps be even forest again

upyoursNigger

Welcome to the site, old boy.

Australia might be the last decent country left one day, it’s heartwarming that you treat these primates with the contempt they deserve, and long may it continue