Omg! Only a bloody nigger…

1488NiggerHater

Niggers and insects:
"If you're looking for a nigger, just follow the flies."
demotivation-posters-auto-284661.jpeg

JPEG_NM Banner_310_Bugs are Attracted to Shit -- and Niggers_jpg.jpg

banner318_jpg_jpg.jpg
banner316_jpg_jpg.jpg
JPEG_NM Banner_250_Nigger Flies - Just Add onto Niglets and Watch the Fun_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg
JPEG_NM Banner_323_Cry Me a River Niglet_Your Flies are Thirsty_jpg.jpg
NM Banner_008_This is a NIGLET_jpg.jpg

Etc.etc.

Another Postcard

They look pretty well done to me. My husband told me he ate witchetty grubs on a survival course and I puked up, my guts are wrenching at the thought of it now.
I actually know what that is lol. I saw it in a movie when I was a kid. Heard the aborigines at them. I also saw something called the hu hu grub. I’m a big survivalist wannabe and watched Dave and Cody on dual survival and they are one and it reminded me of that…I’d try it. Just to say I’m a man 🤣🤣🤣. But normal human beings don’t just eat them I understand lol. I’m sure there a viable options I don’t have to eat bugs

And mentally ill liberals want to import more of these savages into the West. Anyone who objects is slandered by the Media.

And mentally ill liberals want to import more of these savages into the West. Anyone who objects is slandered by the Media.

Well said::thumbsup:

I use to be a brainwashed liberal and I hated this great man who spoke the truth a long time ago.

images

Present day London THE PLANET OF APES

Family members who have lost a person to knife crime nigger monkey tribal warfare, campaigners and demonstrators march through central London in 'Operation Shutdown' protest against the growing number of youth gun and knife crime across the UK.

"We want funding for black youth clubs, where our teens can rap all day and we want more cash so we can buy dem Nikes"

5cc7a16da3104842e4ab5f3e.jpeg

Last edited:

SilverPlaid

Well said::thumbsup:

I use to be a brainwashed liberal and I hated this great man who spoke the truth a long time ago.

images

Present day London THE PLANET OF APES

Family members who have lost a person to knife crime nigger monkey tribal warfare, campaigners and demonstrators march through central London in 'Operation Shutdown' protest against the growing number of youth gun and knife crime across the UK.

"We want funding for black youth clubs, where our teens can rap all day and we want more cash so we can buy dem Nikes"

5cc7a16da3104842e4ab5f3e.jpeg
Brigadier Powell’s words turned out to be prophetic.
Now there are chimping, marauding shit-colored niggers ruining the once Proud & Great UK.

Do you know this tough english leader too?

View attachment 32621

Brilliant post::thumbsup:

I am sure he was the Former Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.
The greedy banksters have been doing this for centuries.

1692042007109.jpeg

Mass migration replacement nigger invaders.
Africanization of western culture.

30082016_migrants_0.jpg

Cost of living crisis, humans paying for niggers and third world vermin.

3_young-family-money-worries.jpg