OJ Simpson is Daid n’ sheeeit

Attachments

• gZd2uR.gif
    gZd2uR.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

RopesOnDeyHeads

Worthless Black NIGGER bastard burn in hell!! I guess now Bidumb will declare a National holiday. All the media is reporting on this joyful occasion and the White NIGGER LOVERS are kissing the dead NIGGER's ass by telling how great he was at Foooobahhhlll.... he be really good now!

A

Archie Bunker

Worthless Black NIGGER bastard burn in hell!! I guess now Bidumb will declare a National holiday. All the media is reporting on this joyful occasion and the White NIGGER LOVERS are kissing the dead NIGGER's ass by telling how great he was at Foooobahhhlll.... he be really good now!
LOL - it used to kick da' feetsbaw but now it has kicked da' bucket an' that's much better!

coonhunter

It just goes to show. You can take a monkey out of the jungle, dress it up, pay it lots of gibs, give it every opportunity for LooksAtMes, let it rut on human females, put it in a nice fancy habitat and it's still a monkey. It will always be a monkey. It will always behave like all monkeys behave.

F

Full Auto

OJ Nigger- JUROR ADMITTED MOST OF THEM KNEW HE WAS GUILTY BUT LET HIM OFF FOR 'REVENGE':​

View attachment 41949
This obscenity surely proves that apart from being loose among humankind in the first place, NIGGERS should never be jurors let alone judges. Just imagine if O.J Chimps-'Con' had been shat out 'Down South' in 1847 instead of 1947.

1488NiggerHater

I hereby proclaim October 10Th as a day of celebration of the demise of hated coon O.J. Simpson.
Here is the reason why niggers shouldn't be allowed to judge over white people:

OJ JUROR ADMITTED MOST OF THEM KNEW HE WAS GUILTY BUT LET HIM OFF FOR 'REVENGE'​