Oh, My!

G

Greasemonkey

The environmentalists are not going to like this.

What the EV owners need is a bicycle with a generator attached then tell the kids to pedal like crazy, it's good exercise, environmentally friendly and it will help with obesity if they have fat kids.

What the EV owners need is a bicycle with a generator attached then tell the kids to pedal like crazy, it's good exercise, environmentally friendly and it will help with obesity if they have fat kids.

Actually that's what the UNO is planning for us little hamsters in the smart cities. Some mandatory this and that or else.

I've gone up to a couple Tesla's and asked the driver if they know how many poor african children are forced to work like slaves mining cobalt so you can have your ridiculous virtue signaling car!!! I act like a give a shit :lol: One woman asked if I was kidding, when I said no her eyes teared up. Thousands I said and the waterworks were ON. 🤣

1688247058226.jpeg
images

G

Greasemonkey

I've gone up to a couple Tesla's and asked the driver if they know how many poor african children are forced to work like slaves mining cobalt so you can have your ridiculous virtue signaling car!!! I act like a give a shit :lol: One woman asked if I was kidding, when I said no her eyes teared up. Thousands I said and the waterworks were ON. 🤣
Time to invest in cobalt and whips.