Not-so-great ape sow beats old white women with a diaper

Another Postcard

Just look at the mugshot of the knuckle dragging, pendulum breasted pig ape…look at her brow structure….how is anyone gonna convince me that niggers aren’t at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder?!? If any of you have loved ones in nursing facilities like this you better make damn sure that no niggers are “taking care” of them…

No_like_sambo

This INFURIATES me. I am at the age where people often refer to me as "elderly". As I watch this sheboon abuse this elderly woman, I am thinking very violent thoughts....thoughts that I am not allowed to give voice to in this forum. All I can say is that at an earlier not too distant time in this nation's past that feral beast would have known what Justice is.
I really love Sheriff Swanson of Genessee County. He regularly charges molestors, and other ne'er-do-wells with serious felonies. I would love to see him as the Governor of Michigan instead of that Whitmer cunt.
Flint and its surrounding areas are nigger infested shitholes.....a lot like Detroit but without any of the redeeming features.

NiggerGPT

Think twice before you put your loved one in a nursing home. They hire the cheapest people, niggers; and there is a lot of turn over.