North Sentinel Island video

My theory is that they are descendants of dindu slaves that were stranded on the island after a ship wreck. The muslims had their trade routes for centuries there and certainly there can be dangerous weather during monsoon and other times of the year.

The tools they use indicate they can impossibly be there for 10.000's of years. I bet a gifted anthropologist can study the tools and compare them to something they still use in Africa today. It should be possible to find out where and approximately when the dindus landed in the Sentinelles, because it is not probable that they greatly changed/perfected the tools on their own during their stay.

Blaxploited

An island populated entirely by niggers? It's no surprise the wildlife is flourishing, they crap where they stand and leave dead bodies wherever. I sincerely hope we one day establish an island where all the niggers of the world will be free. Off by themselves. They can fuck and eat each other as much as they want, just far far away. Maybe Tasmania? That should be large enough to cram them all in.

Coon Chicken Inn

An island populated entirely by niggers? It's no surprise the wildlife is flourishing, they crap where they stand and leave dead bodies wherever. I sincerely hope we one day establish an island where all the niggers of the world will be free. Off by themselves. They can fuck and eat each other as much as they want, just far far away. Maybe Tasmania? That should be large enough to cram them all in.
I say we just drop them off on North Sentinel island and watch the lulz .

sxng9

Trustee
Their webbed fingers and toes may help them with some water related activities. Although if they are truly full niggers water is deadly to them
It's been said that the ocean rises about 0.14 inches a year. By the year 2100, those Sentinelese niggers will have to start making good use of their webbed paws, when their tiny island is fully submerged.

OlderDixie

It's been said that the ocean rises about 0.14 inches a year. By the year 2100, those Sentinelese niggers will have to start making good use of their webbed paws, when their tiny island is fully submerged.
I doubt they can float. Much less swim. Maybe all the rockfish will create a reef or something useful. The ocean will probably just eject them like flotsam on a beach somewhere.

4c0464066c9e5d6d.jpg